This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoooo wants a block?

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

Originally posted by Toodaloo View Post
      Whoooo wants a block?
      if free me. i need another block. im down to like 1-2 m20s and 2 m5x's.
      Much wow
      I hate 4 doors

Comment

I'm making a website. Who has a cool picture of their car or someone else's car they they don't mind me using for the landing page?

Feedback!
        Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
        Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

Stv, you can jack anything from my flickr. i have over 3k to choose from
          Explore Eric Berger’s 3,596 photos on Flickr!
          Much wow
          I hate 4 doors

Comment

Who is going to Laguna this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
              Who is going to Laguna this weekend?
              <--- this guy

Friday/Sat doing the HPDE thing.
              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
              95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

I just filed for a c corp. I feel like a big boy.

Feedback!
                Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
                Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

Just failed smog and am officially a gross polluter. Smog guy (who was also a BMW guy... had a project 2002 in the shop) says he's pretty sure I have a bad cat given the results. Looking to buy a lightly used or even new front section. Anyone have one?
                  2003 Z4 3.0 6-speed- Silver, 19's, daily driver
                  1990 Silver 325i- Lowered on H&R OE Sports, e90 drop hats, KYB shocks, color matched rocker panels, 16" Emortal RS wheels on 205/50/16 tires... Currently getting a full refresh including an S52 swap!
                  1997 Black Ford Probe GT- Stripped to 2220lbs, MS3X, Forged motor in midst of assembly... Dyno results and 1/4 mile times pending

Comment

Originally posted by dadsbmw View Post
                    Just failed smog and am officially a gross polluter. Smog guy (who was also a BMW guy... had a project 2002 in the shop) says he's pretty sure I have a bad cat given the results. Looking to buy a lightly used or even new front section. Anyone have one?
                    mbonanni posted this a few days ago, might help you!

Post a scan of your emissions results too.

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                    So I have this really good condition and low mile oem 325i exhaust, full headers to muffler, that is just sitting. I do not want to sell it, just in case if I ever find a car that wont pass smog, I can slap this on and it'd be good to go. Instead of letting it sit and not get use I was thinking maybe I could rent it out to those who need a new system, but don't want to cough out the dough for it. You pickup, install, smog, remove, and return. Of course I can offer no guarantee, but I could offer it at a low price for the first one or two guys to show that it works.

Would anyone be interested in this?
                    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Yeah I remembered seeing that few days ago but he just wants to "rent" it. I really don't want to hassle with swapping back and forth and would much rather just solve the problem. Apparently he has a Magnaflow universal cat for sale as well though, so I'm looking to pick that bad boy up.

Honestly if I were to have my way I think I'd much rather do it right and just get a high quality aftermarket system to replace everything behind the exhaust manifolds, but I need to get this done by next week so I don't think I have the time for all of that.

If someone knows of a shop locally that stocks and can install something like this on an expedited basis I'd love to know!

The numbers were absolutely atrocious! HC passed, CO passed, but NO was measured 2636 with a max allowable of 767.
                      2003 Z4 3.0 6-speed- Silver, 19's, daily driver
                      1990 Silver 325i- Lowered on H&R OE Sports, e90 drop hats, KYB shocks, color matched rocker panels, 16" Emortal RS wheels on 205/50/16 tires... Currently getting a full refresh including an S52 swap!
                      1997 Black Ford Probe GT- Stripped to 2220lbs, MS3X, Forged motor in midst of assembly... Dyno results and 1/4 mile times pending

Comment

you have a bad O2 or air leak.

you may borrow my extra cat. i have a set so i can pass smog.
                        Much wow
                        I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by dadsbmw View Post
                          I had an aftermarket cat welded in at Bay Muffler for ~$400.
                          Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.

Next door to Edge and across the street from Dinan. :-)

And I am working on figuring our which cat to use for grey market 635.

Comment

So i just got back from a drive up mount Hamilton and oh man thats a drive the car felt perfect for those tight little roads too, good fun theres alot of bikers though
                            88 325is Five Speed
                            Lachssilber

Comment

It's been slow around here lately!

My car is ALMOST ready to go back down on the ground after having been on stands since February. I'm excited!

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                              Transaction feedback
                              - jpod999

Comment

Originally posted by jpod999 View Post
                                My car is ALMOST ready to go back down on the ground
                                And my 1er is in the air right now until who knows when, had a bit of an incident with an F430 at Sonoma yesterday

C6Z
                                S2K
                                VeloN

Comment

Working...
                                X