Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom Cast and Powder Coated Trunk Badges!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PayPal info is

Innovativecastings@gmail.com

Please include what your purchasing and finish in the comments area. I'll get an "I" in the mail asap

Thanks again for the kind words. Will take a few days to piece a pattern together and then I can make them as I see fit in a short amount of time. Next week sometime I'll have some pieces for you. Maybe I'm out of the loop but what's the 335?
    84 325m50
    87 325is
    01 325i

Custom Cast and Powder Coated Trunk Badges FOR SALE 327, 330, 332, 335, 340

Comment

M30b34 or m30b35, aka "Senior six" or "big 6" out of 80's era 535i's and 735i's, and 635i's.
      Originally posted by Andy.B
      Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
      1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      I was born on 3/25…
      ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Yep I know that one well not sure where my head was at lol
        84 325m50
        87 325is
        01 325i

Comment

335 mock up. depending on how well these come out I may be able to finish some of these if not ill have to make one of these my master pattern and re run them. we'll know tomorrow :)
          84 325m50
          87 325is
          01 325i

Comment

ether what finish are you looking for? ill be getting some more pieces together soon and if I can get some of yours ready ill finish them all at the same time.
            84 325m50
            87 325is
            01 325i

Comment

Hell to the yes.

I'll take:

1 335 + iS in black chrome
              1 335 + iS in chrome
              1 327 + iS in black chrome

Thanks!
              Originally posted by Andy.B
              Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
              1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
              ~~~~~~~~~~
              I was born on 3/25…
              ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

I'm still waiting for the "340". ;)

Keep up the great work!

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Comment

I need a 330 badge for my super rare m60b30.....lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                  sigpic
                  323i MTEC1
                  Z3 coupe
                  E60 M5

Comment

Would you be able to put one of your iS badges next to an original one? I'm very interested in picking one up and I'd love to support a craftsman!
                    Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

OK OK I get it you guys want 330 just give me some time lol

Im still waiting on my "0" in the mail. When it arrives I should be able to put something together pretty quick. The 340 was brought to my attention over the weekend by my friend who helped me powder coat these. The best I have come up with is I need a badge from a 324td/524td. once I get some of these sold *cough* I can start buying more badges and powder for different finishes. I have a few small pieces going in the mail today if someone wants anything let me know before the days out and I can get it shipped.

Thanks again for all the positive feedback. Really makes this all seem worthwhile. Cant wait to go to a meet and see these on peoples cars :)
                      84 325m50
                      87 325is
                      01 325i

Comment

Pulled a few of these off the line and wouldn't see why these wouldn't work out well with a little bit of love. I have 327 coming off the line right now and they seem to look pretty good too, so this weekend Ill plan on finishing some of both. If anyone is interested in getting either one of these ordered please let me know as Ill be finishing and powder coating a new batch this weekend.
                        84 325m50
                        87 325is
                        01 325i

Comment

Originally posted by ian325is View Post

Is this in response to my request? If so, which set is original and which is yours? Thanks!
                          Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

332i badge for me
                            sigpic

Comment

sorry elva it was early and I never mentioned the pic I posted. the ones below are original. the Is was pulled off my personal car. The ones of mine I took pics of are in raw cast form and need to be touched up and finished. I had a whole bag of these that are completely done and powder coated but I couldn't find them on my desk so maybe I left them at home. If your trying to see the finishes matched up I can take another pic and put it on here but I did put some of the 332s matched up against stock badges

Pilot. ill be going to the post office today to ship a few pieces if you want in on todays shipment just paypal $40 and include what finish. Hopefully I can find my bag of finished i's :/
                              84 325m50
                              87 325is
                              01 325i

Comment

Found them!!! fell down in between my seat and center console
                                84 325m50
                                87 325is
                                01 325i

Comment

Working...
                                X