• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Install a gauge in place of obc???

Looking to put my afr gauge where my obc is
    sigpic

I wonder if this is still going on.

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

If not the. Just buy a broken clock and take it apart with a dremel.

Comment

I sell panels for that. That thread on bimmerforums is still active and I have them ready to ship out!

Comment

Install a gauge in place of obc???

Originally posted by Navarone View Post
        I wonder if this is still going on.

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.
        That's what I was looking for

Originally posted by jaywood View Post
        I sell panels for that. That thread on bimmerforums is still active and I have them ready to ship out!

Pmd you
        Last edited by jrockbk; 07-04-2014, 01:39 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X