Renown USA 100 Motorsport Suede steering wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by serdar255 View Post
    If anyone is looking for a wheel my advice is to stay with brands like Momo, Sparco, Nardi, Italvolanti, OMP, Personal, or Raid. There are a few other select brands that are good.

I found that the site nineandthree.com (not affiliated, but am a customer) carry some nice wheels, but feel free to search around for other deals.
    Totally agree here. The price difference between the original Momo Prototipo & its Renown counterpart is only $15
    Last edited by AbsorbantNut; 03-27-2016, 02:14 PM.

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

As a patriot, I really take the label made in USA seriously. Go America! Are you sure these are made in the USA? Or is the company just incorporated in the USA? I don't believe it is. Otherwise the company's website should say proudly, Made in USA, right? The same goes with Sparco USA's site. Just because it says USA after the company's name doesn't mean it is made here. If it indeed is, more power to Renown.

Originally posted by *freshm3 View Post
      I just ordered Scott's 130R Motorsport 350mm in leather with the M stitch.

Great communication-Seems like a stand up owner and its made in the USA. I'll support small business homegrown quality anyday of the week.

+1 for Renown Wheels. FYI Levent @ Guten now supports and stocks Scott's Renown wheels in various styles. Vote of confidence.

Comment

Def not made in the USA.
        My feedback:
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=186328

http://e30tech.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74911

Instagram:
        @gears_n_glory

@functionmotorsports

Comment

Working...
        X