SP Performance Rotors & Pads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SP Performance Rotors & Pads

Thanks for the add. This will serve as my "new member" post and "any experience" post.

I just picked up my car and it needs brakes in the worst way. I searched for some performance options and a local (to me) company popped up SP Performance. It looks like they are pretty decent and also work closely with Eeuroparts.com another CT company. I am not seeing anything on the site for my 90" 325xi, but local reviews say that their catalog expands way farther than what the site shows.

Take a look and tell me what you think. Here is the main link.

Welcome! The motto here is get the cheapest blank rotors you can find and the best pads you'd like to use, which derives from spece30 racers.

If you decide to purchase from that site, they have a 15% off coupon code at checkout: INSTAGRAM15

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Not sure why you'd spend that much on rotors. Like ak- said, get the cheapest blanks you can get. Even my Wilwoods are $70/set, don't spend $180. Also, in my opinion, avoid Hawk street/autoX pads. Their race pads are good (love the blues on my track rat) but there are much better options for agressive street cars. Check out the Ferodo DS2500s.

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
        Welcome! The motto here is get the cheapest blank rotors you can find and the best pads you'd like to use, which derives from spece30 racers.

If you decide to purchase from that site, they have a 15% off coupon code at checkout: INSTAGRAM15
        Hey, just wanted to give you guys an update. I was sort or set in my ways and purchased a set from them with the code you gave...so I saved a bit, they are on and working awesome...and the coating has held up pretty well!

Comment

I Would have spent money where it mattered on pads, fluid and bleeding and save some cash for m/c or refurb calipets down the line etc
          89 E30 325is Lachs Silber - currently M20B31, M20B33 in the works, stroked to the hilt...

new build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=317505

Comment

For what it's worth, and if I remember correctly, The only difference between iX brakes and late model 325i brakes are the front lines, and rear rotors. Definitely confirm that through like realoem or something though.
            Originally posted by priapism
            My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
            Originally posted by shameson
            Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Working...
            X