This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has this ever happened to you?

Dammit, what do I do R3V, I have been repairing my E30 and have been extremely happy lately, I have tooken great photos with my smartphone and while my wife doesn't care for phones at all, I got my wife an early birthday gift, newest iPhone. She'd been using some old indestructible samsung forever, she doesn't care at all for Data, social networking, gps etc.

Her actual birthday is rolling around, even though I got her the phone, I had nothing for the actual day. After morning today out of bed ritual of shower and teeth brushing, I decide to sexy myself up. Oil all over me, tie and some shirt cuffs. [i am nude save be listed attire] (was going for chippendales dancer) Call her back, she is rolling in this, just loves it. Takes a picture with her new phone.
    So yesterday morning we go fishing, catch a few head home, filet and cook the fish truly looks like a gourmet meal. Wife takes a picture of the fish with the phone. It was amazing.

It's late now day is over wife is off to bed, I decide to stay up and browse R3V.
    Before she went to bed she was uploading pictures to her facebook, fishing and the meal etc.

First image she uploads is my nude shot, thinking it was the prepared fish filets, now titled "Dinner Yum!!!"

Wife couldn't figure out how to delete this accidental post on the new phone. She screaming running through the whole house to the computer room where I am, I'm on R3V mind you last night. Kicks me off forcefully, what I see is to my amazement. Me nude on facebook, already two comments. Post deleted. mission success... wrong

Post was deleted not the mobile upload photo to albums.

Needless to say 13 some odd hours later finding more comments of praise and family disgust, realize what has actually happened.

TL;DR wife got her first smart phone accidentally uploaded a photo of me nude to face book where it was viewed by everyone we know.

At least I can upload my E30.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Sonny; 03-07-2019, 02:50 AM.

I already get giggles sometimes, about two years ago I was sleeping over at a wife's house, In the middle of the night I needed to take a leak. So I got up and went about my business and went back to bed.

In the morning I wake up next to a Burmese man. I was extremely confused and I look out the doorway and see her standing there signalling me out.

TL;DR: Slept with my wife's dad

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Sonny; 03-07-2019, 02:48 AM.

Comment

Knock this shit off. Now you're just becoming an attention whore.

1992 BMW 325iC
      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Working...
      X