No announcement yet.

iwantspeed feeback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great seller. Shipped very fast. Packaging was great, considering my item was somewhat fragile. Everything was as described. I'd buy from him again for sure.

Comment

Honest seller. Amazing attention to detail in all his transactions. Extremely honest. Bought a steering rack from him and it was a great deal. Do not hestitate to buy from this man.
      (sell me your calypso red 2 door non-convertible e30!)

Comment

Picked up some ellipsoids from Alex, They were exactly what he told me they were, and a great price. As usual excellent transaction. Thanks man!

07 Designio E63 AMG / 1984 318i (M20Swapped)

Comment

Being someone who knows him personally...I have nothing but stellar things to say about him. I bought interior stuff from him, been the junk yard a couple of times with him, and he has helped me countless times with my current cars....over the phone and in person. A really super guy that is always up front and honest.

He even calls me when he finds a good deal on something if I am looking for it. Great guy overall and glad that I get to know him.
          '84 325e - "Elizabeth"
          '87 325e (SHELL) - "Sleeping Beauty" - COMPLETE PROJECT PART-OUT - S54, 5-LUG, and MORE

sigpic

Comment

Red Sidemarkers

Alex was very prompt with his responses, and shipped the items quickly...

Thanks Alex!

Bill

Comment

turn signal relay was as described, speedy delivery. I don't think he even made any money, just a straight bro deal.

Comment

Great seller. He responded to a wtb add I posted for a license plate frame, and he had exactly what I was looling for and held on to it for me until I we were able to meet up.
                sigpic
                January 2012 COTM

Comment

Iwantspeed

Great seller, super fast shipping and well packaged. Great comunication, fast response time.
                  sigpic

Comment

Fantastic seller! Had no problem shipping to Canada, very fast and cheap shipping as well!
                    Will buy from again.
                    Feedback
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=270560

Comment

great comunication, exellent seller, fast shipping. all parts clean and in perfect working order.
                      sigpic

Comment

Got my cigarette lighter today, no complaints. Thanks.

Comment

Alex is a pleasurable guy to deal with. We chatted for a bit in person and he's generous with his knowledge and parts.

It was great meeting you and can't wait to see your car when you're done with the project!
                          Das ist nicht nur nicht richtig, es ist nicht einmal falsch!

Comment

bought a radiator... it was packaged excellent and arrived very fast! great dude to deal with!
                            sigpic
                            Who`s attention, and why do I have to pay them?

Comment

Great seller! Quick shipping and product delivered just as promised. Good deal all around!!

Comment

ABS Sensors

FAST TRANSACTION! Perfect working ABS sensors!!

THANK YOU!!!
                                sigpic
                                Instagram: @DrLeadFoot

Comment

Working...
                                X