No announcement yet.

My 1988 e30 325ix - Garage'd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy shitdicks!!!!!!!!!! Why haven't you called yet? Not even sure how you would fix that. Peel the undercoating off and then bend back/reweld?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

Originally posted by flyboyx
    I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

yea i think i know exactly when it happened too. the guy was trying to tighten my car to his flatbed, got it pretty tight it seemed as my suspension was almost fully compressed, then it popped! now i know why it popped and you're right, they should have to take care of it or at THE LEAST compensate me for it.

Comment

My 1988 e30 325ix - Manual

I wouldn't trust them to take care of it. Just compensation and then you take it to someone you trust. Just a super shitty situation all together :(

I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

Reason I haven't said anything till today is because I hadn't even noticed it till I climbed under my car to replace the filter.

Comment

Call the tow company and send them the pic. They should have insurance for this type of thing...
            My 325iX DIY Threads:

Front Wheel Bearing Replacement

325iX Rear Subframe Bushings and MUCH more w/pics!

325iX Steering Rack Replacement, Suspension, & Oil Pan job w/pics!

Comment

Thanks guys, gonna give them a call today.

Comment

Originally posted by jeenyus View Post
                Thanks guys, gonna give them a call today.

Hopefully it gets sorted. Would be a shame if it's not. Such a clean car :/

Comment

I decided it would be easiest to wrap my window pillars on that car. Did that yesterday and I'm happy with how they turned out!

Comment

Here is how they turned out.

Comment

Looks good! Thinking of doing the same

Comment

Originally posted by ThatM20Guy View Post
                        Looks good! Thinking of doing the same

Totally worth it. I used Vvivid vinyl and it's so easy to lay. The sticky part of the vinyl actually looks like it's designed to help air be pushed out in case it gets trapped. Good product.

Comment

I got a call back from the car towing company. I guess they fired that guy... I'm a little bummed about that cause he wasn't a bad guy, but they apparently fired him before I sent in this message to them... so I don't feel responsible.

They are going to fix the tear in the frame and as well replace my blinker lens cover. I'll take it over there on my lunch this Friday to see what the outcome is. Either way, i'm happy with the customer service from this car towing company. I didn't expect them to be so willing to comply.

I hope that guy finds a new job.

Comment

This car needs some plastics
                            Originally posted by Sonny
                            I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Then it looks like eventually other IX rather than the oddball 1 year only non body color DB with late model sheet metal setup it came with. Why be ordinary? I'm keeping my 88 IX coupe as it came
                              I BUY/SELL REFURBISHED CM5907s & CM5908s

HOWTOs:
                              DB vert plastic bumpers
                              OEM Keys
                              MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
                              91 ic Calypso 3.1
                              86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

reelizmpro: I will always be an e30 guy.. I still do all of my own labor
                              TrentW: There's just something so right about a well-built M20 in an E30
                              e30m3s54turbo: I save my money for tuner parts.

Comment

Originally posted by jeenyus View Post
                                Totally worth it. I used Vvivid vinyl and it's so easy to lay. The sticky part of the vinyl actually looks like it's designed to help air be pushed out in case it gets trapped. Good product.

Good to hear.

Glad the tow company is righting it. Hopefully it turns out all good!

Comment

Working...
                                X