No announcement yet.

Is this a bullet hole?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could be a hole made for PDR? I've seen some pretty bad PDR work. (Yes, I know that area is accessible if you remove the interior card.)

Comment

Thank you!
      If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by 1992mtech2 View Post
        Could be a hole drilled for pdr that a plug fell out of although that spot can be accessed from inside the car
        Originally posted by fight4life28 View Post
        Possibly had to pull or push dents out.
        Originally posted by mike.bmw View Post
        Could be a hole made for PDR? I've seen some pretty bad PDR work. (Yes, I know that area is accessible if you remove the interior card.)
        PDR is possible, but there are no signs of any work on the inside on the panel when I had the card off. No scratches from tooling or anything like that.

Originally posted by 325e '87 View Post
        I think you should measure the hole.
        The hole is .370"

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
        Could've been like what happened to me in my old Ford Focus when leaving Pacific Raceways 9 years ago - got on the freeway and some jack hole got pissed that I passed him and so he fired a shot through my rear window. I think it was only a 22, but the bullet never exited the car, they found the remnants lying just behind the drivers seat. Luckily, I was able to follow him after he shot at me, and I got his plate number..

Third time in my life I've pissed off someone enough to have a gun pointed at me, only time they actually pulled the trigger.
        Road rage is no joke! People are crazy.

Originally posted by 2mAn
        The BMW V6 is the best

Comment

Working...
        X