Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by codyep3 View Post
    It's cute that you believe that "our" leader has any say in any of this
    he's only the Commander in Chief of the U.S. military. no, he has no say at all regarding retaliation.

your ignorance is cute.

Comment

Originally posted by 2761377 View Post
      he's only the Commander in Chief of the U.S. military. no, he has no say at all regarding retaliation.

your ignorance is cute.
      Your ignorance is not, however.
      2011 1M Alpine white/black
      1996 Civic white/black
      1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

So that somehow negates the fact that they ARE enriching large amounts of uranium NOW and have been for what the last decade or so???

Logical application of self preservation fail, please try again
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Propaganda.

Comment

Originally posted by 2761377 View Post

your ignorance is cute.
            really, because the puppet needs a ton of persuasion to do something.
            2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
            (Daily Driver)
            Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
            KW V2 Coilovers
            VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
              So that somehow negates the fact that they ARE enriching large amounts of uranium NOW and have been for what the last decade or so???

Logical application of self preservation fail, please try again
              I didn't know English was a second language for you

Comment

Is the combination of the words self and preservation that hard to grasp
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Anyone with a little bit of common sense would realize and understand that this recent move by Iran means nothing outside of Iran.
                  *IF* you really could comprehend what's going on, it would be clear to see that this is a move to KEEP the conservatives on Rouhani's side.
                  With ALL of his liberal, pro-western, non-khomienist moves in the last 8 months, he needs to do something to make his conservative nay-sayers happy.

To put it in simple terms, think of it as internal Iranian logrolling.
                  Rouhani needs to do little, meaningless, symbolic things like this to appease the conservatives in Majlis, and in the IRGC.

Think about what could happen if he didn't do small things like this. All hell could break loose. Shit, he could be assassinated.

Bottom line: he NEEDS to do little things like this to keep his approval rating at home amongst the most conservative of his constituents, in order to keep on opening Iran to make Mr. Sleeve happy one day.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                  1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                  1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                  2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                    I didn't know English was a second language for you
                    :popcorn:
                    2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
                    (Daily Driver)
                    Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
                    KW V2 Coilovers
                    VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

"Logical application of self preservation fail" isn't even close to a coherent statement.

Comment

Really taking your fleet of row boats and canoes across the ocean they have no business being in....... To come across the ocean to and float around close to the shores of the country you refer to as the great Satan and because they have been close to your shores?????

Yeah thats not trying to provoke anything, since they are not invited. Its in international waters, but thats only 12 miles off shore, so thats kinda close with a ship of war (row boat or not) had been sent WAY out of its way to just go cruise around near the country you have been trying to piss off for years.......... Yeah THATS KINDA THE DEFINITION OF SABER RATTLING, as well as making a fool out of ones self while trying to get some semblance of international respect.

Yup they have been under sanctions for years because their leaders are radicals, the talks we are engaged in, is nothing more than our rock stars piss poor leadership...................
                        <3

sent from 1987 via e30
                        (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Well if they get too close we can use their ships as target practice.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by einhander View Post
                            Your ignorance is not, however.
                            I love how you try so hard with all of your one liner posts. That is in fact cute. Keep trying little engine.

Comment

Originally posted by ParsedOut View Post
                              I love how you try so hard with all of your one liner posts. That is in fact cute. Keep trying little engine.
                              Its nice to see you finally posted something outside of the gun thread.
                              2011 1M Alpine white/black
                              1996 Civic white/black
                              1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

Originally posted by einhander View Post
                                Its nice to see you finally posted something outside of the gun thread.
                                It's nice of you to follow me so carefully, I'm flattered.

Comment

Working...
                                X