Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by decay View Post
    ...does nobody read?

the last link i posted was an event *in your state*. that you weren't aware of it doesn't mean it didn't happen.
    I don't generally click on every link in a thread due to time constraints.

However, I did read about the Shelbyville thing. Sounds like the police did a good job keeping the peace. Anyone who shows up to protest for "white lives matter" sounds like a dumbass. I'd be pissed if I lived in a small town and they organized that kind of crap but I'd count on the police to keep things safe for the public and my home arsenal to protect me.

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
      To be honest, I'm here to learn about E30's not to hear someone say they think the Nazi's were a victim of a propaganda campaign.

I've asked mods before if there was a way to block complete sections / threads from showing up in the new posts feed but its not an option, so I'm stuck seeing political threads when I'm trying to figure out an issue with my 318.
      This is the internet. Just click on another thread. You don't have enough self control to stick to your interests so you want them screened by mods? The absolute state of libs these days...

Comment

we have the right to peacefully counter-protest and make it clear that messages of hate are not welcome in our locality. that's what we did. how do you still not understand that?
        Was Berkeley a peaceful counter protest when you caused hundreds of thousands in property damages?

Was it peaceful when you guys were throwing piss filled water balloons in Davis to "protest" and silence Milo?

...I can go on, but you get the idea...

Get a grip. Nobody is walking away from these events thinking "Man, that punch to the face from Antifa really changed my mind. I think I'll turn away from my conservative values." All you're doing is creating more division between the parties and pushing centrists farther and farther right.

Comment

Originally posted by coldweatherblue View Post
          Sounds like the police did a good job keeping the peace. Anyone who shows up to protest for "white lives matter" sounds like a dumbass.
          *Black Lives Matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
            I ignore your message, not you. Because you are a god damn 40 year old playing a 19 year old s game, a very stupid game at that.

No one gives a shit about you. You just make yourself look worthless

spoken like a true 15 year old.

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
              I ignore your message, not you. Because you are a god damn 40 year old playing a 19 year old s game, a very stupid game at that.

No one gives a shit about you. You just make yourself look worthless
              given the six-figure paychecks i’m collecting, more than one software company disagrees with you about my “worth”.

i’m still in physical shape to pass a PT test, and i might have to again soon, so you’re wrong there too.

*you* might not give a shit, but you don’t speak for everyone.
              Last edited by decay; 10-31-2017, 07:31 AM.
              past:
              1989 325is (learner shitbox)
              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
              1985 323i baur
              current:
              1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

i'm a musician on the side. there's an image projection involved in that. but that's not really related to this discussion, is it?

if you have an opinion relevant to the thread, let's talk about it. if you're just here to insult, your voice has no value.

so you paint your nails because you have to? lol wat

i thought scene kids only did that, because their nails are dark like their hearts

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Why is it so wrong for him to paint his nails black? He can do whatever the hell he wants. I think it's awesome that he's still able to kick it as a musician and work one hell of a good job. Discuss political and religious views. Making fun of his styling and/or what he does with his time isn't doing anything for the discussion.

Side note: I still think Hoof is trolling.
                  88 325i Cabrio
                  04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                  If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Keep the discussion on-topic people. A couple of you are toeing the personal attacks line.
                    Originally posted by kronus
                    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

agent, you forget this is P&R and 90% of these commenters cant come up with any reasonable replies that don't attack the OP or other side of the argument.
                      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                      willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Hooffenstein HD View Post

Why don't these cucks go protest South Africa, or Zimbabwe? More instances of black people "empowering" themselves by killing the people that gave them everything and stealing the fruit of their labour and then failing miserably as a country.
                        I don't follow. White people colonized Africa, enslaved and murdered the locals, created fake wars to keep them from organizing, then left them in ruins. At least that's what I've learned.

Which fruits are you talking about so I can understand where you're coming from?
                        Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

^how long ago did the white devil supposedly leave africa in ruin or is that an on going thing? you know keep the 3rd world the 3rd world.

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                            ^how long ago did the white devil supposedly leave africa in ruin or is that an on going thing? you know keep the 3rd world the 3rd world.
                            I don't have any dates or anything, but I know the Rwandan genocide was one result and diamond mining is another which still happens.
                            Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
                              I don't have any dates or anything, but I know the Rwandan genocide .
                              HUH.........

IIRC that was 1 native tribe wiping out a rival tribe, (which started while still under Danish rule and had been happening for a long time before the German colonization in the 1800's ) but only accelerated and got much worse after they evil white people left them to their own devices. Just how is that the the white devils fault again??????
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

Corruption is likely a large factor.

sigpic
                                Originally posted by JinormusJ
                                Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
                                1989 325is Raged on then sold.
                                1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
                                1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
                                1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X