No announcement yet.

Let’s talk about Antifa.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those evil white supremacists are at it again.

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
      oh? you're military, or police?
      I am polis...

Originally posted by Hooffenstein HD View Post
      https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.99e22f5a47c8

Those evil white supremacists are at it again.
      That would cause utter chaos here at UW Madison
      2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
        I

That would cause utter chaos here at UW Madison
        It's what all these leftist clowns don't seem to get. The whole movement is about advocacy for whites, not tearing others down. Every other race has groups advocating for them and we're expected to cheer them on but as soon as white people who are actually being discriminated against in these modern Weimerican times advocates for our racial interests, thee Jewish controlled MSM brands us as evil white supremacists who must be stopped and then their brainwashed commy thugs come out.

Comment

It's what all these leftist clowns don't seem to get. The whole movement is about advocacy for whites, not tearing others down. Every other race has groups advocating for them and we're expected to cheer them on but as soon as white people who are actually being discriminated against in these modern Weimerican times advocates for our racial interests, thee Jewish controlled MSM brands us as evil white supremacists who must be stopped and then their brainwashed commy thugs come out.
          im not for antifa because i feel they are fanning the flames of the Alt right. That said, Americans of western euro. decent (excluding the Irish) were never really ostracized or made to have their lives forcibly altered since the United States was founded. the Anglo Americans had free will of what they wanted to do with their lives the "American Dream" and "Manifest Destiny" stuff. Where all the other races that have come into contact with that have always ended up Slaves, the wrong end of a Genocide, or scapegoats for the countries problems. So why is it Ok for other races to have pride and not white Anglo Americans? Because for so long all these races where forced to feel like nothing, be treated like nothing, never able get out of being nothing. when has anglo America as a whole felt like that? never.

I do support scandi, scot, english, german, etc. pride days and months but being white is not real.

Comment

Being white is not real? What Boasian psuedoscience have you been ingesting?

I am white. I am real.

Comment

The only way I can think of white americans being discriminated against would be affirmative action, so I don't think we have anything to complain about. But I am really sick of non whites always pointing the finger at us and blaming us for all their current problems.
              Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
              Americans of western euro. decent (excluding the Irish) were never really ostracized or made to have their lives forcibly altered since the United States was founded. the Anglo Americans had free will of what they wanted to do with their lives the "American Dream" and "Manifest Destiny" stuff. Where all the other races that have come into contact with that have always ended up Slaves, the wrong end of a Genocide, or scapegoats for the countries problems. So why is it Ok for other races to have pride and not white Anglo Americans? Because for so long all these races where forced to feel like nothing, be treated like nothing, never able get out of being nothing. when has anglo America as a whole felt like that? never.
              Agreed. The civil rights movement ended only about 50 years ago, which really isn't that long ago. But, since then, can we still really blame the history of white suppression on today's black grievances? I say no. I think most of it has to do with high rates of single black parenthood that have kept rising since the 70s, which white people have no control over. Across all races, single parent households struggle to stay afloat. I certainly have my two parents to thank, especially my dad, for being there during some very rough times. All my male ancestors (from Netherlands, Poland, Germany) who came to Michigan have had hard lives, being poor and literally working themselves to death to provide for their family, and I'm grateful to them everyday for the comforts I have now. I'm proud of the people that worked hard building our community, not for being white, but for their family values. So, when young black people, many of them who don't even know who their dad is, blame all their problems on me, my ancestors, "institutional racism" or whatever, basically they can fuck off.
              My Feedback

Comment

I'm not going to read this whole discussion, so maybe it's already been touched on but I have a ideology question for decay since your a member of antifa.
                Your group seems to be against white Christian supremacy, which I see that view point, I don't think there is any lower race or religion, but why would you not be rallying against the Muslim world? I'm not religious so I don't have a dog in the fight, but I see that being a homosexual in a Muslim world, you are put to death, if as a woman your raped, your stoned because you where being a slut. If you have a different religion your treated like shit, your place of worship destroyed. Woman aren't allowed to drive, vote, show skin, they are true second class citizens.
                Christians had there dark times, but currently MAJORITY don't take there message to a violent level.
                Your fighting this small boogie man of these Neo Nazis, who do they exist, yeah, but do they practice what they preach? Not so much. Infact your giving these people a bigger stage because people are now listening to them and your making people decided which group they agree with, the narrative is you are either with antifa or your a nazi
                If antifa is Pro Woman's rights, Pro LGBT, pro acceptance of all, then why not fight the true enemy of your cause?
                I'm not a fan of Trump, but I keep hearing of genocide that he is causing and yet I haven't heard of a single case of this happening.
                And I have never understood blocking freeways to protest, your making people mad at your group, I barely see my son as it is because how much I work, but if someone blocked me from seeing him I would be against his view. It's just not a good way of protesting.

Either way I'm a libertarian, so I'll fight for your right to believe what you want and protest what your against, but the moment you negatively effect my life to travel safely, or to have view point that are with or aginst you, I will view your group negatively.

Freedom of speech is cut and dry, it's for all, all fucked up views, because today is nazis, but what's next that we decided is hate speech? At what point do we outlaw anything that someone else views as hateful?
                Someone said that they hate BMW drivers, does that person need to be rallied against?

**also I'm not against Muslims, just as much as in not aginst neo nazis when it comes to speech and thoughts.
                I don't care who you believe is God, what race you think is superior, which political group you think is smarter and which is flawed. As long as you don't try to affect my or anyone else's right to live and our freedoms. If neo nazis are hanging Jews then I'm right there by your side, just as much as I'd hope that if someone where to throw a homosexual off a roof you'd be by my side against that
                Last edited by FireFight; 11-04-2017, 04:27 PM.
                WTB:m60b40 in PNW
                Zachary Ripley

85 318i M50B25tu.
                92 525it 5 speed.
                80 244gl (m60 prepping).

Comment

Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
                  So why is it Ok for other races to have pride and not white Anglo Americans? Because for so long all these races where forced to feel like nothing, be treated like nothing, never able get out of being nothing. when has anglo America as a whole felt like that? never.

I do support scandi, scot, english, german, etc. pride days and months but being white is not real.
                  Congrats on the first actually racist post in the thread.

I'm very proud of my heritage. 1/2 post WW1 German immigrant (whose parents grew up in the south refusing to speak German at home after WW2 due to being ostracized...) and 1/2 American all the way back to the mayflower. Grew up aware and proud of both sides. Have traveled all over the world and enjoy and appreciate all varieties of human civilization. The best way to cure racism is travel, you should book a trip.

Seriously, do people learn this in college or wtf?

Comment

there is no reason for antifa to take issue with christians or christianity itself.

i imagine this might surprise some people here, but i've been attending and volunteering at a church in SF for about half a year. i spent this morning doing safety and function checking on the light and video rigging. since the gf loves taking pics (usually when i'm not paying attention):

i'd still call myself an agnostic, but it's a good community of solid people and even if i'm not a believer anymore, i've decided not to throw the moral-framework-baby out with the dogma-bathwater. whether or not jesus was a deity, he had good ideas about how we should all try to live and treat each other.

outside of the issue of neo-nazis, i'd describe myself as pretty libertarian as well.

hate *speech* has to be tolerated, unfortunately (and counter-protested, peacefully). violence in the name of hate does not.
                    past:
                    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                    1985 323i baur
                    current:
                    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by FireFight View Post
                      I'm not going to read this whole discussion, so maybe it's already been touched on but I have a ideology question for decay since your a member of antifa.
                      Your group seems to be against white Christian supremacy, which I see that view point, I don't think there is any lower race or religion, but why would you not be rallying against the Muslim world? I'm not religious so I don't have a dog in the fight, but I see that being a homosexual in a Muslim world, you are put to death, if as a woman your raped, your stoned because you where being a slut. If you have a different religion your treated like shit, your place of worship destroyed. Woman aren't allowed to drive, vote, show skin, they are true second class citizens.
                      Christians had there dark times, but currently MAJORITY don't take there message to a violent level.
                      Your fighting this small boogie man of these Neo Nazis, who do they exist, yeah, but do they practice what they preach? Not so much. Infact your giving these people a bigger stage because people are now listening to them and your making people decided which group they agree with, the narrative is you are either with antifa or your a nazi
                      If antifa is Pro Woman's rights, Pro LGBT, pro acceptance of all, then why not fight the true enemy of your cause?
                      I'm not a fan of Trump, but I keep hearing of genocide that he is causing and yet I haven't heard of a single case of this happening.
                      And I have never understood blocking freeways to protest, your making people mad at your group, I barely see my son as it is because how much I work, but if someone blocked me from seeing him I would be against his view. It's just not a good way of protesting.

Either way I'm a libertarian, so I'll fight for your right to believe what you want and protest what your against, but the moment you negatively effect my life to travel safely, or to have view point that are with or aginst you, I will view your group negatively.

Freedom of speech is cut and dry, it's for all, all fucked up views, because today is nazis, but what's next that we decided is hate speech? At what point do we outlaw anything that someone else views as hateful?
                      Someone said that they hate BMW drivers, does that person need to be rallied against?

**also I'm not against Muslims, just as much as in not aginst neo nazis when it comes to speech and thoughts.
                      I don't care who you believe is God, what race you think is superior, which political group you think is smarter and which is flawed. As long as you don't try to affect my or anyone else's right to live and our freedoms. If neo nazis are hanging Jews then I'm right there by your side, just as much as I'd hope that if someone where to throw a homosexual off a roof you'd be by my side against that
                      Islam is trying to destroy you, dhimmi.

Do you care now?
                      ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
                        Islam is trying to destroy you, dhimmi.

Do you care now?
                        Is that to me? Because I do care that's why I asked what OPs option on it, since it seems a lot of people who are in his group who have a blind eye on those facts, and I have never heard a good answer to that from someone in that group.
                        WTB:m60b40 in PNW
                        Zachary Ripley

85 318i M50B25tu.
                        92 525it 5 speed.
                        80 244gl (m60 prepping).

Comment

Originally posted by FireFight View Post
                          Is that to me? Because I do care that's why I asked what OPs option on it, since it seems a lot of people who are in his group who have a blind eye on those facts, and I have never heard a good answer to that from someone in that group.
                          sorry, missed answering that part.

i don’t think it’s any more fair to paint all muslims with the same brush because of isis than it would be to blame all christians for the kkk.

my pastor spoke after the charlotteville events and made it clear that hate wasn’t welcome in our church. that was actually what made me decide to start doing more than just showing up on sunday morning.
                          past:
                          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                          1985 323i baur
                          current:

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                            The only way I can think of white americans being discriminated against would be affirmative action, so I don't think we have anything to complain about. But I am really sick of non whites always pointing the finger at us and blaming us for all their current problems.

Agreed. The civil rights movement ended only about 50 years ago, which really isn't that long ago. But, since then, can we still really blame the history of white suppression on today's black grievances? I say no. I think most of it has to do with high rates of single black parenthood that have kept rising since the 70s, which white people have no control over. Across all races, single parent households struggle to stay afloat. I certainly have my two parents to thank, especially my dad, for being there during some very rough times. All my male ancestors (from Netherlands, Poland, Germany) who came to Michigan have had hard lives, being poor and literally working themselves to death to provide for their family, and I'm grateful to them everyday for the comforts I have now. I'm proud of the people that worked hard building our community, not for being white, but for their family values. So, when young black people, many of them who don't even know who their dad is, blame all their problems on me, my ancestors, "institutional racism" or whatever, basically they can fuck off.
                            The condition of a people that is caused by oppression and exploitation over many generations cannot be remedied over the course of just a few generations. More perspective must be used in views that are held so stern. Reflect upon your own story. It sounds like it took quite a few generations toiling for you to be in position to attain your everyday comforts and your recent ancestors did not have to deal with slavery, segregation, or racism. Your post suggest family values is a large contributor to your current well being. Recall though slaves were bought and sold with out intention of keeping families together. I don't think anybody specifically blaming you for the plight of those peoples, maybe more for not speaking out against it, which essentially enables it.

Affirmative Action, you believe it to be discriminatory against white folks. Why not speak out against all discriminatory policies? Instead just this one. For instance gerrymandering.

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                              sorry, missed answering that part.

i don’t think it’s any more fair to paint all muslims with the same brush because of isis than it would be to blame all christians for the kkk.

my pastor spoke after the charlotteville events and made it clear that hate wasn’t welcome in our church. that was actually what made me decide to start doing more than just showing up on sunday morning.
                              He's not talking about ISIS, he's talking about sharia law that governs a dozen Muslim countries - where there is no separation of church and state. If you're gay in Saudi Arabia, Yemen, UAE, etc. you're imprisoned and in some cases put to death. That's not ISIS, that's Islam.

Comment

well, that'd be one reason i'm never fucking going back to the middle east. fuck the UAE in particular. sharia isn't even the half of it, they have a form of slave labor building all those skyscrapers.

so now you've heard one antifa member's opinion, but i'm starting to wonder what this has to do with antifa?

are we supposed to mobilize for regime change in 12 countries when the us military can't even affect it in two? come on.
                                past:
                                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                                1985 323i baur
                                current:

Comment

Working...
                                X