Let’s talk about Antifa.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hooffenstein HD View Post
    Being white is not real? What Boasian psuedoscience have you been ingesting?

I am white. I am real.
    its not some crazy thing. where did the "white" race come from? what is the lineage? what heritage comes from whitelandia? you come from a European nation not from a color, I suggest https://www.ancestry.com/

Originally posted by coldweatherblue View Post
    Congrats on the first actually racist post in the thread.

I'm very proud of my heritage. 1/2 post WW1 German immigrant (whose parents grew up in the south refusing to speak German at home after WW2 due to being ostracized...) and 1/2 American all the way back to the mayflower. Grew up aware and proud of both sides. Have traveled all over the world and enjoy and appreciate all varieties of human civilization. The best way to cure racism is travel, you should book a trip.

Seriously, do people learn this in college or wtf?
    What in my post is racist? i was trying to explain how it feels from a non-white mind set where you seem to be stuck at. when you're at the top its hard to see the view from the bottom. I have traveled and i probably talk to more people from different cultures everyday than you do in a month.

Originally posted by rhE-30 View Post
    The condition of a people that is caused by oppression and exploitation over many generations cannot be remedied over the course of just a few generations. More perspective must be used in views that are held so stern. Reflect upon your own story. It sounds like it took quite a few generations toiling for you to be in position to attain your everyday comforts and your recent ancestors did not have to deal with slavery, segregation, or racism. Your post suggest family values is a large contributor to your current well being. Recall though slaves were bought and sold with out intention of keeping families together. I don't think anybody specifically blaming you for the plight of those peoples, maybe more for not speaking out against it, which essentially enables it.

Affirmative Action, you believe it to be discriminatory against white folks. Why not speak out against all discriminatory policies? Instead just this one. For instance gerrymandering.
    THANK YOU!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rhE-30 View Post
      The condition of a people that is caused by oppression and exploitation over many generations cannot be remedied over the course of just a few generations. More perspective must be used in views that are held so stern. Reflect upon your own story. It sounds like it took quite a few generations toiling for you to be in position to attain your everyday comforts and your recent ancestors did not have to deal with slavery, segregation, or racism. Your post suggest family values is a large contributor to your current well being. Recall though slaves were bought and sold with out intention of keeping families together. I don't think anybody specifically blaming you for the plight of those peoples, maybe more for not speaking out against it, which essentially enables it.

Affirmative Action, you believe it to be discriminatory against white folks. Why not speak out against all discriminatory policies? Instead just this one. For instance gerrymandering.
      Agreed, I definitely won't argue that my ancestors had an easier time finding their way than those descended from slavery. This is an issue I'm torn on - on one hand I can see how it created this sort of safe, white bubble for us to pursue virtually any life path we want. But on the other hand, I think there's this perception that we automatically inherit everything to maintain that bubble, and that just absolutely is NOT true, not by a long shot. I'd argue that, for a few generations now, a bad economy has the power to reduce anybody to nothing. A lot of this comes down to personal responsibility and making good decisions. I stress the fact that the decay of the black family, namely black men bailing on the women they knock up, is what really crippled blacks in this country. Whites are not responsible for this, and we doesn't need to stretch back to slavery times to validate the data today. This is a fact that many black people lament. It's also supported by the fact that single parenthood cripples whites just much. For example, my aunt who got knocked up as a teenager pretty much lived her entire life on the edge of poverty when the dipshit dad bailed, and I know the same is true of virtually every young woman I worked with at my factory job who were single and struggling to support their kid. I just think that too much has changed in the last 50-60 years for non-whites to keep pulling the race card and calling foul.
      My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
        its not some crazy thing. where did the "white" race come from? what is the lineage? what heritage comes from whitelandia? you come from a European nation not from a color, I suggest https://www.ancestry.com/

What in my post is racist? i was trying to explain how it feels from a non-white mind set where you seem to be stuck at. when you're at the top its hard to see the view from the bottom. I have traveled and i probably talk to more people from different cultures everyday than you do in a month.

THANK YOU!!!!!

Race is real. Deny it all you like but it is real. Where did they come from? Tens of thousands of years of evolution and eugenics.

There are three main white races of Europe. Nord, alpine and Mediterranean. Collectively they are responsible for pretty much everything in history.

Maybe read a real book of anthropology and not some subversive Jewish psuedoscience. Your insinuation that race is not real is intellectually dishonest and quite frankly pathetic.

The concept of nations is rather new in human history and is not 100% reflective of ethnicity. Both my dutch and my German ancestors are racially/ethnically the same however they speak a slightly different language and come from different nations.
        Last edited by Hooffenstein HD; 11-05-2017, 07:19 PM.

Comment

You just proved my point celebrate your Nordic heritage, your Germanic heritage, Italian heritage. White is not a race its a blanket term for multiple races. And I am half German and half native American I was raised in a mostly middling white (multiple European races) Christian town. Our town had a German fest, Scottish games, greekfest etc. Those are fine because those races have a land and a history to them, something substantial. What is white heritage what makes you proud to be white? I get it your scared that brownie is gonna be getting paid the same as you, or might stare at you for once instead of you staring at him. That's unsettling I'm sure.

My personal view is without empathy or heart and just running on pure logic race would not be an issue and eugenics would be practiced daily. We do it to every other species on earth, why not ourselves?

You are starting to sound like a nazi punk to me anyway blaming fake jew news, and writing.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk
          Last edited by kickinindian; 11-05-2017, 07:56 PM.

Comment

You just proved my point celebrate your Nordic heritage, your Germanic heritage, Italian heritage. White is not a race its a blanket term for multiple races. And I am half German and half native American I was raised in a mostly middling white (multiple European races) Christian town. Our town had a German fest, Scottish games, greekfest etc. Those are fine because those races have a land and a history to them, something substantial. What is white heritage what makes you proud to be white? I get it your scared that brownie is gonna be getting paid the same as you, or might stare at you for once instead of you staring at him. That's unsettling I'm sure.

My personal view is without empathy or heart and just running on pure logic race would not be an issue and eugenics would be practiced daily. We do it to every other species on earth, why not ourselves?

You are starting to sound like a nazi punk to me anyway blaming fake jew news, and writing.

As a preface... I think white pride is pretty stupid. In fact I think most "pride" things shouldn't need to exist.

But, based on your argument, then black pride shouldn't be a thing, correct? Not all blacks are the same. There's lots of countries that blacks originate from, all of which have their own culture. Why is it ok to lump all the blacks together to have black pride, but not ok to lump all the whites together to have white pride?

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
              As a preface... I think white pride is pretty stupid. In fact I think most "pride" things shouldn't need to exist.

But, based on your argument, then black pride shouldn't be a thing, correct? Not all blacks are the same. There's lots of countries that blacks originate from, all of which have their own culture. Why is it ok to lump all the blacks together to have black pride, but not ok to lump all the whites together to have white pride?
              I agree their should be a designation between Nigerian, Congolese, Ethiopian, etc. But how would people decendant from slaves trace their lineage?

Comment

You sound like a typical poc blaming whitey for your issues when convenient and then denying that whitey even exists.
                Just the other day you had a whinge about the white man and his "manifest destiny" yet by your logic that was just Americans killing Americans.

Comment

I agree their should be a designation between Nigerian, Congolese, Ethiopian, etc. But how would people decendant from slaves trace their lineage?

There are distinctions and they don't necessrily coincide with recent man made borders.

Bantu
                  Tutsi
                  Hutu
                  Xhosa
                  Khoi-San
                  Cushite

Etcetera. They're all black people though.

Comment

I grew up mostly white, I didn't have many personal problems with racial issues personally, I am thankful for where I'm at and I didn't have a free ride into college Im a blue collar guy, so keep blaming colleges and jews I'll use my own reading and experiences.

Manifest destiny is a real thing that was a propaganda tool to Colonize the west by decendants of European settlers, not Americans.

I feel like you keep using the same breitbart, fox News rhetoric and not actually answering my question. What is white? What is it to be white? What heritage not derived from European origin is white?

Comment

There are distinctions and they don't necessrily coincide with recent man made borders.

Bantu
                      Tutsi
                      Hutu
                      Xhosa
                      Khoi-San
                      Cushite

Etcetera. They're all black people though.
                      Ohhhh cool you Googled pre colonial African tribes and names popped out! Now all you need to do is find a log stating what slaves came from what tribe and you would really help African Americans everywhere with their genealogy!

Comment

Ohhhh cool you Googled pre colonial African tribes and names popped out! Now all you need to do is find a log stating what slaves came from what tribe and you would really help African Americans everywhere with their genealogy!

I would never use (((Google))) and it seems the reading you've been doing on your own has led you astray because those are not "precolonial tribes" but distinct races of black people that sill exist in Africa today.

On the issue of black Americans heritage, you would have to ask the Africans and Jews since that was their trade. Most African Americans appear to be of Bantu origin with white admixture but obviously I can't say for sure and don't really care. They could do a 23andme or something.

You're also suggesting that white people automatically know their heritage and that's a false assumption. Australia is a much younger country than America and I know plenty of white Australians who can not trace their heritage to a specific country, they're just white Australians. Or mixed to the point where it's meaningless. I'm sure the same can be said for many white Americans.

What is white? White people are white. Some non European whites would include Coptic Egyptians(the ones that built the empires not the arabs living there today), the original Mesopotamians(Sumerians, Assyrians etc) many of which still exist in the regions today like Bashar Al Assad with his blue eyes the Aryan Indians who wrote the Vedas but have since mixed so heavily with the Dravidian or been killed by arabic Muslims and no longer exist.

Should we bring the Asians into this? Asian Americans generally know their heritage and are not descended from slaves but Asian is still a unifying identity.

Comment

I would never use (((Google))) and it seems the reading you've been doing on your own has led you astray because those are not "precolonial tribes" but distinct races of black people that sill exist in Africa today.

On the issue of black Americans heritage, you would have to ask the Africans and Jews since that was their trade. Most African Americans appear to be of Bantu origin with white admixture but obviously I can't say for sure and don't really care. They could do a 23andme or something.

You're also suggesting that white people automatically know their heritage and that's a false assumption. Australia is a much younger country than America and I know plenty of white Australians who can not trace their heritage to a specific country, they're just white Australians. Or mixed to the point where it's meaningless. I'm sure the same can be said for many white Americans.

What is white? White people are white. Some non European whites would include Coptic Egyptians(the ones that built the empires not the arabs living there today), the original Mesopotamians(Sumerians, Assyrians etc) many of which still exist in the regions today like Bashar Al Assad with his blue eyes the Aryan Indians who wrote the Vedas but have since mixed so heavily with the Dravidian or been killed by arabic Muslims and no longer exist.

Should we bring the Asians into this? Asian Americans generally know their heritage and are not descended from slaves but Asian is still a unifying identity.
                          I figured you wouldn't, Google is too leftist for you anyways.

You still avoided my question by bringing up ancient civilizations and Assad (whom before this conversation you probably thought was a dirty Muslim)

What does white pride represent? What besides keeping European Christian decendant peoples in the current status quo. with European majorities in our government as well as the Australian government.

Asian Americans is a blanket term as well same as Hispanic call a Chinese person Japanese or a Puerto Rican person Mexican and some get pretty upset.

All I'm getting from people who are pro white pride, and sympathize with the alt right is fear. fear of losing the inherent freedom of mobility and fear of having their bubble popped.

I know not all people are rich and have life struggles single parents, disabilities etc. But add another layer of being looked down or predisposed on just because of what you look like.

Comment

The alt right is in many ways a movement out of concern (not "supremacy" and hate like anti whites like to say) but your idea of where the concern comes from is entirely wrong.

White people are 6.5% of the global population, we basically have Europe left as our only real lands now and Zionists(EU & UN) are giving it away to Africans and middle eastern arabs. Brits are becoming a minority in Britain, Swedes a minority in Sweden, Germans a minority in Germany.

White people have a right to exist and to our own lands. We have a right to support our own interests and not be discriminated against in the societies and countries we built that have since been usurped by Zionist world control.

You're mischaracterizing me as some kind of racist with your remarks about Assad. I side with Iran, Syria, Palestine, Russia and DPRK over any ZOG country even if that ZOG country is majority white. I am anti-islam but I'm also aware large amounts of the middle east are Muslim in name only because the Zionists have propped up Muslim dictators to control and destabilise the region. Syria is one of the last remaining secular nations in the area.

What has happened to the "native Americans" is a tragedy and we should not be forced to go the same way as them. How is 14/88 in any way a message of hate?

Comment

How is 14/88 in any way a message of hate?
                              Uh - because the general population regards Hitler as someone who is extremely evil? You can't be that dense.

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
                                Uh - because the general population regards Hitler as someone who is extremely evil? You can't be that dense.
                                That's lies and slander though. He was a scapegoat against nationalism thrown under the bus along with the German people by Zionist globalists.
                                So let's ignore the 88 part then since Americans are so brainwashed about the reality of that phony war.

how in any way are the fourteen words considereed a message of hate?

Comment

Working...
                                X