Top Gear Hick Town

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top Gear Hick Town

I searched and didn't find anything, so hopefully it's not a repost. So, the boys of BBC's Top Gear took a trip into the deep south in some old POS American cars. Stupidity and hilarity ensues when they get to paint each others cars with slogans of their choice, that didn't please the locals in hicktown, USA.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

That certainly didn't help the brits opinions on redneck america :D

91 318is | 97 FZJ80

It's been posted on here before. There is a gif. of the cow on the 3rd gen Camaro somewhere. And has anyone else heard that they want to make a American Top Gear show?

1992 BMW 325iC
    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Yeah its old news ...but still one of the funniest Top Gear shows ever .

Have't heard of an American Top Gear show in the works , don't think it could really be the same ....plus it would have to be called Low Gear . :D

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

Here it is, http://www.movieweb.com/tv/news/16/25716.php

But i think it will not be as good as the original. Just like "Junk Yard Wars" was.
        Last edited by JasonC; 02-02-2008, 03:48 PM.

1992 BMW 325iC
        1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
        1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

we DVR'd that one last week. My wife just about peed her pants.... so funny.
          Slicktop City!

Comment

Oh man, I'm so glad I get BBC up here at school. I love Top Gear, I even got my non car housemates into watching it.

That was such a funny episode.

'91 318is - OBD-II S52 swapped - E30 M3 5-lug - 5x120 BBS RC090 (E39 Style 5) - TCK D/A coilovers 550/700 [SOLD]
            '87 535i - Vacuum brake conversion [SOLD]
            '93 525iT - 5-speed swap - 320k and counting
            '09 328xi - 6-speed

Comment

They raced their car at Moroso Motorsports Park. im 5 mins from there, wish i new.
              NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Pretty fuckin' sad that all you have to do to piss people off and risk your life in the US is paint "NASCAR Sucks" on your car.

Comment

Originally posted by GoKart View Post
                  Pretty fuckin' sad that all you have to do to piss people off and risk your life in the US is paint "NASCAR Sucks" on your car.
                  I can guarentee you that "Man love rules" was the culprit there, deep south Alabama is still home to sundown laws, so it's not surprising.

-Charlie
                  Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
                  '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
                  FYYFF

Comment

Working...
                  X