Call of Duty 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stevofthahill View Post
    Don't get me started on this game, because I have an addiction, and the only solution for that addiction is more COD4. Unfortunately I don't personally own it myself, but play the hell out of this game and my friends house.
    Like everyone I know that plays this game has an addiction to it haha. I know I do.

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
    I have been playing this fucking game basically since it came out. The only reason i haven't played in the last few days is because i picked up assassins creed and it has me hooked at the moment.
    ehh... Assassins Creed is alright. I took it back before I beat it tho. I got to bored of it like half way threw it.

Comment

you should join the BMW clan lol, it has a whole 2 members, blacke30 and myself

Comment

Alright.. I have my clan name thing as FTW right now haha

Comment

hujazzbmw is my tag

and i suck at it.
          ________
          Ferrari F40 Specifications
          Last edited by dvs909; 03-03-2011, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by (:Jordan:) View Post
            ehh... Assassins Creed is alright. I took it back before I beat it tho. I got to bored of it like half way threw it.
            I started playing it at a friends house then rented it. The story gets good at the end but i agree that it is super repetitive until you get to the end.

I wouldn't by it though

Comment

I will add all of you guys tomorrow sometime.

Comment

Working...
              X