No announcement yet.

Falconry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I met a guy at a firework store several years back that was buying a shit load of those huge smoke bombs that burn for like 5 minutes. He said he used them for falconry hunting and would set one off and put into a hallow in a tree to run out any raccoons. Once they would come from the tree he would call the falcon in for the kill.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
      Translation: My 02 is still not done, I've got flauta's on the griddle, after that, chipotle guava sauce on mango slices, then off to the throne to curl up with a well worn copy of The Saturday Evening Post, and a fresh 4-pack of Charmin.

Zing... Great minds.
      its not really done. i mean i have a lot of little shit to do but as soon as i get this afm gasket in its ready to fire. then exhaust work as soon as the streets get decent.
      shouldnt you be down in the pit changing oil on a daewoo?
      We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
        im pretty sure this is a sport for waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffless
        ha

Comment

its not really done. i mean i have a lot of little shit to do but as soon as i get this afm gasket in its ready to fire. then exhaust work as soon as the streets get decent.
          shouldnt you be down in the pit changing oil on a daewoo?

so how many vehicles do you have that don't run? 6? 8?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh jass View Post
            so how many vehicles do you have that don't run? 6? 8?
            i have 2 that dont run. one needs a tranny which ive just sourced out of CA and the other is a future project. if i just cut checks like you bitch everything would run but i like doing my own work. so eat an overdrawn dick

sales@blunttech.com
            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

i have 2 that dont run. one needs a tranny which ive just sourced out of CA and the other is a future project. if i just cut checks like you bitch everything would run but i like doing my own work. so eat an overdrawn dick
              i like doing my own work to except when a 'friend' comes out to california to help me finish my project and i feed him like a king and all he does is stand around while i work and drink all of my non alcoholic beer and fart in my face. i had no choice but to write a check.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh jass View Post
                i like doing my own work to except when a 'friend' comes out to california to help me finish my project and i feed him like a king and all he does is stand around while i work and drink all of my non alcoholic beer and fart in my face. i had no choice but to write a check.
                if the motor you provided didnt have a crankshaft that had the same bend in it that my dick does when going down your throat that pos would have been running.
                and i wouldnt call flank steak fried in a pan, shitty week old crab legs and cheap fake beer "eating like a king". not only that i had to fucking do all the cooking because all you can prepare is tofu

sales@blunttech.com
                www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

this is getting good.
                  "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

And to think, all this has something to do with old Ford's.

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
                      this is getting good.
                      PNW Crew
                      90 m3
                      06 m5

Comment

Not really on blunts side but the guys hating on the 02 are fucking retarded. He probably has more damn money in that thing then you guys make a year.

I'm Done

Falconry would be a sweet sport/art to be into but I'm sure it's a LOT harder than it seems.

Comment

Hey - I never hated on his 02. I wish my 1600 was that nice. I was just asking how it's going.

Just remembered - blunt actually referred me to r3v when I got my shitbox bronzit 87 is.
                          "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by Zya8187 View Post
                            Not really on blunts side but the guys hating on the 02 are fucking retarded. He probably has more damn money in that thing then you guys make a year.

I'm Done

Falconry would be a sweet sport/art to be into but I'm sure it's a LOT harder than it seems.
                            i think you meant hugh jass (also known as bondo carl)??
                            hes all talk. his wife runs him around like a little bitch so he has to act out on the internet.
                            hes a harmless lanky tofu eating waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles and dont take anything he says seriously

sales@blunttech.com
                            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Maybe taking a sick day today wasn't such a bad idea. :)

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

waaay more interesting than my design project
                                sigpic89 M3

Comment

Working...
                                X