JOM Coilover Group Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 6gen91 View Post
    once i see a few reviews id like to be on that list, and how long before we actually order? im quite excited for these.
    PSN ID: Yourself1

Comment

mightywhitey, can you get some info back from the distributer in England? I have a convertible ('vert, cabrio, etc.) and wanted to know how much of a drop these offer in the rear as I've seen 2 descriptions on eBay. 1 said up to 60mm (over 2") and another said 30mm. This setup would be for a 1991 325i convertible.

Thanks, definitely interested in this GB!

Comment

any news?

Comment

i am wayyyyyy down i just need to free up some funds. when is the deadline?? also i need a kit for a 91 318is if that makes a difference

Comment

What is the deadline

Comment

1. Mighty Whitey
              2. Nicky 51
              3. RJ 1790
              4. trungie

Im in, Just tell me where to send the money and when they are getting here.

Comment

PS. I have an M3, so I guess 2 door fitment?

Comment

I dont think the difference was 2 to four door I think it was touring to not touring. He has not responded to my email asking that question yet.

Ill update the list.
                  1991 e30 328i M52 swapped: Gone
                  1995 e34 540i/6 1 of 76 Clean
                  1985 e28 euro 525i the daily

Comment

Originally posted by Cha Ching View Post
                    mightywhitey, can you get some info back from the distributer in England? I have a convertible ('vert, cabrio, etc.) and wanted to know how much of a drop these offer in the rear as I've seen 2 descriptions on eBay. 1 said up to 60mm (over 2") and another said 30mm. This setup would be for a 1991 325i convertible.

Thanks, definitely interested in this GB!
                    I sent an email regarding the differences but have not received a response.

Ill follow up as soon as I do.

Comment

i want reviews. i might do this just for the adjust ability factor. i want more low in rear.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                      my feedback thread

Comment

like i said, as soon as i get one review, ill be on the list. i just need to see whatsup with them, i looked the vw guys and they seem to like them, but nothing on the e30? hmm

Comment

Originally posted by mightywhitey View Post
                          I sent an email regarding the differences but have not received a response.

Ill follow up as soon as I do.
                          Sounds great, I'm suscribed and will probably do the GB simply because the price is better then going with just shocks!

Comment

Hi, spring rates quoted from the JOM catalogue are 890kg and 1030kg Attached is a big picture. Please remember to state which are saloon and which if any are touring or cabriolet versions when ordering. Thanks. Les
                            This is the email that i just relieved from him this morning.

Comment

HE also sent a very large picture so we can see the items close up which I just added to the front page.

Comment

Originally posted by mightywhitey View Post
                                This is the email that i just relieved from him this morning.
                                That doesn't sound right, unless the spring rate is calculated differently with these style springs.

890kg = 1962.11 (front)

1030kg = 2270.76 (rear)

I highly doubt those are the real rates. Roughly 2000# front and 2300# rear is too stiff for even a race car. Please have them clarify this, thanks.
                                Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
                                X