Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All set

ALL SET WITH THIS...NO LONGER NEED

As the title indicates, I'm in need of a new driver door window as my current window was the victim of a fight between my tractor and a rock. This is for an E30 coupe. I actually have a spare passenger window that I could trade, if need be. Regardless, let me know what you have.

I'm located in Swansea,MA and willing to drive up to an hour to acquire this.
    Last edited by Eeek30; 06-18-2014, 05:20 PM.

what year? they changed substantially half way through 1988.

I have what you seek, shipping is just expensive.
    1991 E30 M3 Brilliant/black - S54B32/5M
    1990 E30 318iT RHD Lagunagrun/tan - S52B32Turbo/5M
    2011 E82 1M VO/blk/6M
    1991 E31 850i red/grey/6M
    1997 F355 spider red/tan/6M

Comment

That would help, huh? This is for an '89. Would prefer to avoid shipping costs, so banking on something more local.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Eeek30 View Post
        As the title indicates, I'm in need of a new driver door window as my current window was the victim of a fight between my tractor and a rock. This is for an E30 coupe. I actually have a spare passenger window that I could trade, if need be. Regardless, let me know what you have.

I'm located in Swansea,MA and willing to drive up to an hour to acquire this.
        I have one for sale. I know Swansea is pretty far up in mass. Would you be willing to drive? Pm me . window is in perfect shape

Comment

Hi, this is some of what I have available on gutenparts.com

^the picture is broken on this one but, I can send you one if you're interested

Good luck finding your window, if you have a part number or are looking for anything specific, you can email me through chelsea@gutenparts.com
          I love diving boards..

Comprende?

One stop shopping @ gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by GutenGirl View Post
            Hi, this is some of what I have available on gutenparts.com

^the picture is broken on this one but, I can send you one if you're interested

Good luck finding your window, if you have a part number or are looking for anything specific, you can email me through chelsea@gutenparts.com

Actually already sourced this...so I'm all set. But I'll definitely keep you in mind moving forward.

PS..I needed the driver-window, not the rear pop-out. Moot point, now! :)

Comment

Working...
            X