Pics from my Euro Trip (56K death)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics from my Euro Trip (56K death)

Here are a few of them, enjoy The trip was a lot of fun too, definitely glad I went. There was sooo much World Cup related events/things for sale/etc there it was crazy. I'll talk more about the trip later I'm tired from resizing, uploading, etc.

Unfortunately there was a severe lack of cool modded cars there. I mean yeah you see a SHIT load of BMW's and Benzes but all the cars in the areas I was in were bone stock besides a few. I saw a Murcielago but didn't have my camera out and then in Switzerland I saw a convertible Viper, Diablo, and F360 within like 5 minutes of each other but I didn't have the camera out..again. I also saw a Gallardo drive-by on one of the freeways. No sexy E30's, I was dissapointed :( Apparently we weren't in the right areas for more of the modified cars. All bone stock 1.8 or 2.0L econo-boxes.

An overlook of a city in Germany

Some really old mansion a leader of whatever country we were in lived in (I cant remember any specifics right now...)

Taking a cog train down from a moountain range I cant spell in Switzerland

Another view

And another

And another

Another shot in switzerland

The Eiffel Tower

A view from the top

Looking down, the camera focused on all the trash instead of the bottom, oh well it's still cool

All shots were taken with a 7MP point and shoot camera, wish I had a Canon 20D :(

91 318is | 97 FZJ80

nice pics!! ive been to those gardens and the tower and switzyland :)
    my plane leaves again friday for germany. fun fun!

Comment

My God...I can't wait until I go to Germany. Those views are amazing.
      -Adam Schmidt-

1988 Zinnoberrot 325iS ::dead::
      1988 Bronzit 325iS ::sold::
      1991 Alpine 318iS

Comment

Pilatus for the win. Show us the shots of the military base right behind you. I know you took them.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
        RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Nice pics! Switzerland looks beautiful. I'll have to post some of my pictures from my Germany/Austria/Italy trip I just got back from.
          -Brandon
          '86 325es S50
          '12 VW GTI Autobahn DSG
          '03 540i M-Sport (sold)
          '08 Jeep SRT-8 (sold)

For sale:
          S50 TMS chip for Schricks

Comment

Amazing pics!
            What elevation were you at on the cog ride?

See any beautiful swiss ladies?

Comment

Brandenburg very nice. you go lucky with some good weather. and what camera are you shooting with? good exposure on the photos.

Comment

Most my pictures are on a 1.3mp camera phone.... not a bad one for a camera phone, but 1.3mp nonetheless. Oh well.... at least I was able to fit 1000 pictures + videos in it :)

Good pics man, sucks we couldnt meet up here in Germany
                Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Some very nice photos in there. I'm jealous!

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Cool stuff bro, looks like it was fun. Yeah I wish I had a 20d too haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver
                      Pilatus for the win. Show us the shots of the military base right behind you. I know you took them.
                      Alright, I think this is the base you were talking about?

Originally posted by KangamangusDriver
                      Amazing pics!
                      What elevation were you at on the cog ride?

See any beautiful swiss ladies?
                      Honestly I don't remember exactly what elevation we were at, but it was really damn high. And all the hot chicks were in Switzerland. I was pretty dissapointed with the amount of beautiful ladies everywhere else.

Originally posted by YAN-3

Brandenburg very nice. you go lucky with some good weather. and what camera are you shooting with? good exposure on the photos.
                      I was shooting with a 7MP point and shoot Olympus, like I said I would have killed for a Canon 20D digital SLR..I could have had some amazing shots of the eiffel tower, etc at night.

91 318is | 97 FZJ80

Comment

I take it that you visited Luzern. Did you make it to engleberg and Titlas?

Comment

Thats the hotel, the other half of the ridge is a military base thats been completely covered in concrete to look like part of the mountain.

Maybe it was covered in snow, but its definitely there.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                          RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Those are sick pictures. Third and especially the fourth ones down are serious postcard material.

Comment

Nice pics .....and goddamn they make me homesick .

Was planning on a month long Euro trip this year but now my chick friend that I was gonna stay with moved back from Austria to TX about a month ago .
                              Stoopid biatch .

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

Working...
                              X