Found out one my friends died last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found out one my friends died last night

Two of my friends and I were just driving around last night at like 10:30ish and I got a call from a girl I know. And she was the one that told me megan died in a car crash sometime today. Her friend that was driving is in critical condition, apparently she lost control and rolled her car and my friend was killed instantly. She was probablly one of the better (girl) friends I had at the time and I still can't even believe that it happened. It won't hit me for a while, right now it just seems surreal.

Yeah..sometimes life's too short. Crazy, crazy stuff. I was probablly going to take her to prom this year too.

R.I.P. :(

91 318is | 97 FZJ80

Sorry to hear man. It does teach you that life is and can be really short.

Comment

I am very sorry for your loss.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Sorry to hear that man, I lost an ex girlfriend when i was in HS to a car wreck. Life is so often taken for granted.
        HDE30 <3

Comment

My condolences are with you and your friends family. I know what it is like to lose a close friend and you are right, it feels surreal to begin with and then it's like a brick wall and you just break down. I am very sorry for your loss.
          My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
          There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. May there be peace for her family and all of you that knew her. And I'll pray for the family of the other girl that there may be forgiveness and healing.

-Ben

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

Sorry to hear, it's never EVER a easy experience

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

sorry. the only thing that can be said in this situation at this current time.
                173rd ABN

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss. Life is precious.
                  PNW Crew
                  90 m3
                  06 m5

Comment

Working...
                  X