X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for one Ix weave in good shape.
    Pm me if you have one.
    Thanks
    Last edited by bcausey; 05-18-2019, 09:44 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Calling for snow in the mountains again this weekend. This is getting old. I'm tryin to ride bikes in the high country. At this rate I'll get like 3 months at most.
      91 318is M50 swapped
      05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_S View Post
        Calling for snow in the mountains again this weekend. This is getting old. I'm tryin to ride bikes in the high country. At this rate I'll get like 3 months at most.
        Yeah it's actually ridiculous. A lot of the popular off road trails are gonna be closed until late July/August, or later. Really messing with the popular times to be up around the San Juan area...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Anyone need any m42 parts? Im moving to Broomfield in a week and have some stuff Im willing to part with for cheap. rods, pistons, cams, lifters, oil pans, tb, crank, 2x g240, trans mount, etc. lmk if anyones looking.

Comment

Hello,

I am moving to Denver, CO in the fall. Since ill likely be renting at first, does anyone have any good shop recommendations, are there any meets, and anything I should look out for moving to CO?

I'll be working at the Denver Tech center so i'm looking at the surrounding area, but open to any suggestions on places to rent/ have proper work done on my E30!

My E30 is in MD atm and I am running on MS so I assume ill have to get it retuned for the altitude?

Thanks
            85% of the time i have no idea what I'm doing

Comment

Originally posted by Slybeanx View Post
              Hello,

I am moving to Denver, CO in the fall. Since ill likely be renting at first, does anyone have any good shop recommendations, are there any meets, and anything I should look out for moving to CO?

I'll be working at the Denver Tech center so i'm looking at the surrounding area, but open to any suggestions on places to rent/ have proper work done on my E30!

My E30 is in MD atm and I am running on MS so I assume ill have to get it retuned for the altitude?

Thanks
              Check out Euro Garage here in Denver if you need work done. Zach's a good dude. As for meets, the Golden Era BMWs Facebook group is kinda the best place for that, at least for old BMW shit box meets. They're usually pretty fun.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Happy new years!

Comment

Working...
                X