devon_ 's e30.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

devon_ 's e30.

Hello r3vlimited, I just recently picked up my 1988 325e. Acquired the car from a friend who works at a BMW dealership in town. He bought it from the dealership about 2 months prior and drove it for awhile before finding another car. The car has been dealer maintained all 250k miles by the original owner before he picked it up.

As of now it is sitting in my garage with leaking transmission cooler lines (his reason for getting rid of it) and in need of some TLC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plans for this as of now include, repairing the transmission cooler lines, cleaning up the exterior, freshening up the interior nothing wrong with it just that the cloth seats make it feel very....base modelish.. Also hope to upgrade the suspension with some koni struts as well as running some of the wheels that I have from my other cars.

Ssr mkiii pictured.

Would also like to do a little clean up of the engine bay along with some maintenance.

Comment

Took some rubbing compound, put a buffing pad on my di-grinder and tried to bring some color back to these mirrors. Worked pretty well imo, will finish them off with back to black once both are completed.

Comment

Those wheels make me happy

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

M50 with g260 trans. acquired

Comment

The ssr's look great. I vote for the SETA to stay in the car

Comment

The super duper eta is tired, 250k on her and in need of a head. Got the m50 for a deal so that's the plab

Comment

Originally posted by devon_ View Post
                Plans for this as of now include, repairing the transmission cooler lines, cleaning up the exterior, freshening up the interior nothing wrong with it just that the cloth seats make it feel very....base modelish.. Also hope to upgrade the suspension with some koni struts as well as running some of the wheels that I have from my other cars.

Ssr mkiii pictured.

Would also like to do a little clean up of the engine bay along with some maintenance.

hi sorry i know this was a long time ago but do you remember what specs are your mk3s?!

Comment

Working...
                X