X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
    Have you thought about italvolanti?

This is mine in my 318i. I love it

Best wheel for a vintage german car of this era. No competition.
    -Nick

M42 on VEMS

Comment

Get some 4 pintle 19# injectors and a sssquid chip for it. The transformation is great. You will thank me and so will the m42. Also clean up the mess under the intake if you haven’t. Its really simple. If its likely had a head job then you timing chain and guides are likely new so no worries on those.
      I have never understood why people swap out 21lb injectors for 19lb injectors for performance gain. I guess if you recal to match the lower flow rate of the injectors the idle is probably better with the better atomisation. Never understood why people don't get injectors with newer technology that flow as much as stock or greater.

Just food for thought!
      -Nick

M42 on VEMS

Comment

Originally posted by wazzu70 View Post
        I have never understood why people swap out 21lb injectors for 19lb injectors for performance gain. I guess if you recal to match the lower flow rate of the injectors the idle is probably better with the better atomisation. Never understood why people don't get injectors with newer technology that flow as much as stock or greater.

Just food for thought!
        Hmm maybe i got the wrong info but if i recall i thought the m42 flowed 18ish

Comment

In, sick car. Want to get compomotive THs for my 318, but they discontinued the 16" version. What tire size are you running on the 17s?
          M119 M42 M62 S52 S62

Comment

Just food for thought!

Stock injectors are 19 pound single pintle.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
            1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
            Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
            Mtech 2 turbo restoration
            Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by She loved E View Post
              In, sick car. Want to get compomotive THs for my 318, but they discontinued the 16" version. What tire size are you running on the 17s?
              Running 215/40/17 zero clearnace issues after front roll.

Comment

Stock injectors are 19 pound single pintle.
                You know for sure or just repeating info like the tv damper explodes at 7200rpm?
                -Nick

M42 on VEMS

Comment

You know for sure or just repeating info like the tv damper explodes at 7200rpm?

What jesse at sssquid tuning told me and he has tuned all my cars which equates to thousands in engine builds so i trust his knowledge.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Originally posted by Spool View Post

Dash is blah original dash and its cracked I just hide it until I find a decent dash locally. Right now the big decision at hand for me is a 370mm Mtech 2 wheel or renown with white stitching I feel like this would complement better but I like obtaining more rare sought after parts so idk.
                    Ah, you got me excited there. I thought you said Mtech 1 (370mm). I would have gladly taken that off your hands and made your decision easier :)
                    -ALaS

Comment

Originally posted by alas View Post
                      Ah, you got me excited there. I thought you said Mtech 1 (370mm). I would have gladly taken that off your hands and made your decision easier :)
                      Im actually waiting on a quote from personal on a lesmo wheel. If its to outrageous im going to be picking up a mtech1 370 if a member on here still has it.

Comment

Show and no Go 318is DD comfort Build.

Good choices. Since you have an air bag car make sure you space out the wheel with the spacers or washers depending how much it needs spaced. You may also need to pull the white tab and spring out of the column that automatically turn your blinker off as on some wheels it will catch and lock the wheel up for a split second. On my 318 i had to use washers and pull that tab out. Not that big of a deal to me but may be to some.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Stunning build. I absolutely love those seats! They're gorgeous and look right at home.
                          1988 325 Lachs Sedan SOLD

1989 325i Bronzit Beige 2 Door
                          SOLD

2018 Volkswagen Alltrack SE DSG
                          Past:1988 325iS Lachs 5 Speed

Comment

Good choices. Since you have an air bag car make sure you space out the wheel with the spacers or washers depending how much it needs spaced. You may also need to pull the white tab and spring out of the column that automatically turn your blinker off as on some wheels it will catch and lock the wheel up for a split second. On my 318 i had to use washers and pull that tab out. Not that big of a deal to me but may be to some.
                            Got my an email back and apparently i cant pick up the lesmo i may wait out for a nardi blackline one of my favorites outside of the mtechnics

Doesnt that very hub to hub?

Comment

Originally posted by TFJR View Post
                              Stunning build. I absolutely love those seats! They're gorgeous and look right at home.
                              Thanks man its a absolute fun car to daily just picked up a spare set of front spindle/strut assembly to correct how piss poor the travel of the front suspension.

Comment

Originally posted by Spool View Post
                                Got my an email back and apparently i cant pick up the lesmo i may wait out for a nardi blackline one of my favorites outside of the mtechnics

Doesnt that very hub to hub?

Nope all air bag vars are that way. Cause they only make non air bag after market hubs

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Working...
                                X