WTB: DECENT mtech II rep kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bimmerfanatik
    I'm color blind (seriously) and they look silver to me. If they are indeed pink, then that's funny :)
    i think dave is talking about heeter's pink car.

Comment

More pics, more pics! I want some closeups - and why isn't the front bumper on??

PS - Dave, those are stock painted mirrors. What's the deal?

Doing work for the turbo too so havent fitted it. Did a series II bumper conversion aswell so the original front for mine isnt any good anymore. Going with the mtech II front still but im also going to add a rieger lip :)

I'm color blind (seriously) and they look silver to me. If they are indeed pink, then that's funny :)
      They are definately silver

Last edited by Madhatter; 10-12-2005, 12:20 AM.
      Just a little project im working on
      - http://www.lse30.com -

Comment

Now only where to aquire such a kit....

Comment

Originally posted by KangamangusDriver
          Now only where to aquire such a kit....

Comment

Like I said before; I can get you a rep. kit but want to have it test fitted before I even post them for sale...

If you want, I might have a M-Tech I (real) coming.... m i g h t

Comment

Originally posted by Bavarian3
              Like I said before; I can get you a rep. kit but want to have it test fitted before I even post them for sale...

If you want, I might have a M-Tech I (real) coming.... m i g h t
              I have an mtech 1 kit, with euro bumpers and all mounting hardware, lots of new parts too...

I'll sell it for $2500 +Shipping. :pimp:

Scott, please get your wheels this weekend, or I'm selling them. They are here in Durham. :-(
              Below the radar...

Comment

Holy christ..... I sold mine for 1000 shipped..... I should raise my prices.

That rep Mtech II kit...... are the front body panels that go on the fender incorporated into the skirt? Looks odd.....

Comment

Originally posted by marakka
                  Holy christ..... I sold mine for 1000 shipped..... I should raise my prices.

That rep Mtech II kit...... are the front body panels that go on the fender incorporated into the skirt? Looks odd.....
                  mine would include new rubber trim for the bumpers, new hardware, sideskirts, bumpers, airdams, wing, all new mounting hardware for the sideskirts, etc.

nobody would pay $2500 for it though.
                  Below the radar...

Comment

yes they are, if they didnt do that how would you attach the side skirts? the original skirts are clipped into the door / body panels.

Comment

I was thinking around $800-$900...

Chris are we talking about a whole car? ;)

Comment

E u r o s t y l e.

Seriously. Even Jordan gave him the seal of approval.

Comment

Originally posted by Madhatter
                          yes they are, if they didnt do that how would you attach the side skirts? the original skirts are clipped into the door / body panels.

I think you just answered the question...... But thats an obvious give away to a rep as opposed to original.... Looks decent cept it didn't line up right..... but I've seen original mtechs that looked worse.

Comment

it looks fine, there is a seam there, the only difference is it doesnt have a gap like the original.

Only people who know that the original comes in seperate pieces have been able to tell it is a replica.

Comment

Now that I look at it again... is the front bumper all one piece with the valance? Its a good attempt..... just little things that give it away.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal
                                E u r o s t y l e.

Seriously. Even Jordan gave him the seal of approval.
                                Member? Company?

Comment

Working...
                                X