No announcement yet.

R3V Students thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty confident I failed my second calc 3 exam this Thursday. This class has been kicking my ass and I don't know why, ugh. But after did my circuits for engineers take home test like an hour before the class and barely finished in time only to have him not collect it. I'm pissed.
    -Dee
    5-lugged turbo 318is Barn car
    IG: @deebelmont

Comment

Coming back from spring break I forgot how to calc, Need to finish strong so I end up with something thats not a D.
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by ccsdo5 View Post
        Pretty confident I failed my second calc 3 exam this Thursday. This class has been kicking my ass and I don't know why, ugh. But after did my circuits for engineers take home test like an hour before the class and barely finished in time only to have him not collect it. I'm pissed.

The first part of calc 3 was so boring.. We're getting into double and triple integrals now so its been getting more interesting.

Dynamics test monday.. 20 questions, multiple choice. My prof is the shit though. Theres 40 students in the class and no more than 15 show up every day. So he passed out a sheet of paper and gave us an extra 5 points on the next exam.

Comment

school got me like

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Me_Irl

Gave final speech for speech class and i gave no fucks, didnt care about time limit, etc.

Calc exam next tuesday, then calc final in two weeks.

Certs got cancelled, AGAIN, but I got a voucher.
            willschnitz

Comment

For me, this semester was easier then last semester, plus I was able to get into tau beta pi.
              First e30 - 1991 318i 4 door

Comment

I never really cared for the greek stuff, especially since they wanted a ton of participation.

I barely participate in the schools auto club.
                willschnitz

Comment

I never cared for the greek stuff either, but Tau Beta Pi is the national engineering honor society, its like PBK for engineers. With that said, I feel that it was worth the effort to get in. Technically I'm not in yet, I still have to go to the initiation, but I already got accepted.
                  Last edited by z28; 04-23-2016, 10:30 PM.
                  First e30 - 1991 318i 4 door

Comment

They've been trying to get me into the Beta Al Psi at my school, I just don't have time. Last qtr I cleared out a slot in my time schedule for it and they moved the day... :hitler::hitler: Sorry I'm not driving 96 miles/2hrs (in good traffic, the meeting is squarely in the middle of rush hr- 5:45pm) for a club meeting, heeeeeeell no. Waste of time, fuel and wear and tear on the M/e30. And I have a 2 day parking pass so I'd have to pay for freaking parking.

This whole senioritus is horrible! I just want to go play outside! Hell, work is better!
                    -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
                    08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
                    318iS, slow build/garage queen...
                    '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
                    Originally posted by roguetoaster
                    Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Ben Stein is my math teacher....... I havent been bored in math for a long time but jesus christ.. Trying to listen to that guy talk for an hour is impossible. and ive missed 10 fucking points on every exam on these bullshit true or false questions.

Dynamics test today then finals. This semester cant die fast enough.

Comment

I wish it was possible for me to enjoy math. I've tried, but I just can't like it. My math journey has only just begun too, it's daunting.

IG @turbovarg
                        '91 318is, M20 turbo
                        [CoTM: 4-18]
                        '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                        - updated 3-17

Comment

Im just realllllllly hoping i pass this calc final, even if its like barely. I pretty much dont care about my grade in it as long as i pass it now lol.
                          willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                            Im just realllllllly hoping i pass this calc final, even if its like barely. I pretty much dont care about my grade in it as long as i pass it now lol.
                            Same way I'm feeling about this fluids class lol

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Im not worried about failing any classes buuuuut I have zero motivation left.. So I could potentially bomb all my finals and still pass but fuck my gpa.... So.. How do you do it when youre burned out?

Oh, and I got two exams back this week where I forgot to do the second half of a problem... Such a bad habit of mine.

Originally posted by z28 View Post
                              For me, this semester was easier then last semester, plus I was able to get into tau beta pi.
                              congrats man. Thats no easy task.

Comment

I found out this week I'm going to have my calc3, statics, & digital logic & switching circuits finals all back to back 2-4, then 4-6, then 6-9 like fffffffffff my life.

I'm also kinda scurred because I don't know if I'm going to pass my calc3 class even if I do I'll only have like a D or C in it :( Soooooo looks like I'll probably be retaking it this fall before I transfer...

Also signed up for the summer differential equation's class that is from 6-9pm Mon.-Thursday for 5 weeks. But it's with the same professor I had for calc 1&2 and I did really well in those classes.
                                -Dee
                                5-lugged turbo 318is Barn car
                                IG: @deebelmont

Comment

Working...
                                X