Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The unquestioning nature some of you have of Agent Orange is pretty astounding. Its like republican presidents are do no wrong gods to you.
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
      The unquestioning nature some of you have of Agent Orange is pretty astounding. Its like republican presidents are do no wrong gods to you.
      That's how I felt about Clinton, Obama and Dems.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

Except no one thought that way about Obama, in reality he was just as hawkish as other presidents, and pushed some pretty anti privacy laws.

But good job trying to deflect this thread off trump again. Seems like all you guys can do.
        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
        willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
          Lee you should educate yourself before posting
          The Pres can unclassify anything he feels compelled to do, so there is no "leak"
          Plus your news sources, and you, have no idea what was said to whom.
          So, I suppose that Israel is pissed off for nothing. Right?

“There is no doubt in my mind that the Mossad is raging angry right now, and the Israeli defense intelligence agency is questioning how much they should be sharing with the administration," said Ilan Goldenberg, director of the Middle East security program at the Center for a New American Security, who worked under former Secretary of State John Kerry on Middle East issues. "That’s a profound national security problem.”
          Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

funny to see that the only posters left defending trump are a mentally ill old man and a poster who unironically posts "but hillary" every single post ITT.

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
              funny to see that the only posters left defending trump are a mentally ill old man and a poster who unironically posts "but hillary" every single post ITT.
              That was but Bill btw.

Not defending all actions, but I do know we would have been insanely worse off with Bernie or Hillary.

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                That was but Bill btw.

Not defending all actions, but I do know we would have been insanely worse off with Bernie or Hillary.
                lol, you 'know' this how? it's conjecture and opinion at best.

what you're doing is a defense of what is happening

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                  I did not vote for Trump or Hillary. But you do not KNOW the above statement to be true.

Unfortunately, Trump is proving himself to be the narcissistic, stubborn, and authoritarian politician that many (including myself) feared he would be. Would have liked for him to succeed... just to show Washington we (the public) can, and will, hold them accountable for getting things done while in office. Too bad this president is failing miserably.
                  "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                  -----------------------------------------
                  91 318is Turbo Sold
                  87 325 Daily driver Sold
                  06 4.8is X5
                  06 Mtec X3
                  05 4.4i X5 Sold
                  92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                  90 325i Sold
                  97 328is Sold
                  01 323ci Sold
                  92 325i Sold
                  83 528e Totaled
                  98 328i Sold
                  93 325i Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
                    I did not vote for Trump or Hillary. But you do not KNOW the above statement to be true.

Unfortunately, Trump is proving himself to be the narcissistic, stubborn, and authoritarian politician that many (including myself) feared he would be. Would have liked for him to succeed... just to show Washington we (the public) can, and will, hold them accountable for getting things done while in office. Too bad this president is failing miserably.
                    define "failing" please

So far we have healthcare passed by the house, in no small part because of Trump's efforts at getting the Republicans to come together.

We have the likelihood of major tax reform coming.

We have rolled back some of the worst shit that Obama did by edict.

And Trump has pissed off EXACTLY the crony entrenched politicians (McCain and Schumer for example) you would expect if Washington DC is going to change.

The people who voted for him and support him really have not changed their opinions of him by in large.

The lunatic left is trying to do to Trump what they tried to do to Reagan, but failed. And the left's antics, the protests that are professionally organized, the intimidation of republicans at their homes etc is going to lead to violence, which is also typical of the left.

There is no Russian collusion. But there is a murdered DNC staffer that passed DNC emails to Wikileaks. The left flat out makes shit up to try and undue a man that was fairly elected. This will not end well, and all of it will be on the Democrats.
                    “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                    Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

AHCA is beyond terrible and i can't believe anyone would praise it as successful

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                        AHCA is beyond terrible and i can't believe anyone would praise it as successful
                        Same. The people who voted for Trump do not want him to pass health care. Just watch some of the town halls.

Not saying the ACA is great... but the Republicans effort, is worse. Some industries NEED regulation (telecom, pharma, etc). I wish that we had free markets with healthy competition to regulate those industries... but we do not. If you believe the private sector exists in a free market you are as delusional as the liberals you berate. There is no such thing as free market capitalism anymore, there aren't enough players to induce competition and innovation.
                        "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                        91 318is Turbo Sold
                        87 325 Daily driver Sold
                        06 4.8is X5
                        06 Mtec X3
                        05 4.4i X5 Sold
                        90 325i Sold
                        97 328is Sold
                        01 323ci Sold
                        92 325i Sold
                        83 528e Totaled
                        98 328i Sold
                        93 325i Sold

Comment

Is all the stuff Republicans believe coming from David Pecker's The Enquirer? ;-)

Last edited by Massive Lee; 05-17-2017, 11:03 AM.
                          Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
                            Same. The people who voted for Trump do not want him to pass health care. Just watch some of the town halls.

Not saying the ACA is great... but the Republicans effort, is worse. Some industries NEED regulation (telecom, pharma, etc). I wish that we had free markets with healthy competition to regulate those industries... but we do not. If you believe the private sector exists in a free market you are as delusional as the liberals you berate. There is no such thing as free market capitalism anymore, there aren't enough players to induce competition and innovation.
                            these shit stains just want to fuck over the poor, there's absolutely nothing more to it.

Comment

There are enough players to make the free market work, the problem is that all levels of government decide who the winners and losers are. It has nothing to do with fucking over the poor as some people think.

Both parties are on the take from Corporate America because Corporate America isn't stupid: If they can manipulate legislators of states and congress into boxing out competitors for personal gain or guaranteed fundraising monies, Corporate America is going to do it. They are playing the game that the legislators have set up. Whose fault is it? I say the enablers.

Dilute the concentration of power and this problem goes away. Make being a legislator less lucrative and there will be no way for special interest groups to get their way. "Washington men" will go away.
                              Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                              Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                              Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
                                There are enough players to make the free market work, the problem is that all levels of government decide who the winners and losers are. It has nothing to do with fucking over the poor as some people think.
                                Disagree, in the largest industries (and most crucial) there are a limited number of companies. And worse they are colluding with each other so as to not have to compete. I don't specifically disagree on the fucking over the poor aspect, the corporations are out to fuck EVERYONE. There are just a whole lot more poor people so it looks like they are being specifically targeted.

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
                                Both parties are on the take from Corporate America because Corporate America isn't stupid: If they can manipulate legislators of states and congress into boxing out competitors for personal gain or guaranteed fundraising monies, Corporate America is going to do it. They are playing the game that the legislators have set up. Whose fault is it? I say the enablers.

Dilute the concentration of power and this problem goes away. Make being a legislator less lucrative and there will be no way for special interest groups to get their way. "Washington men" will go away.
                                Wholeheartedly agree. I was hoping Trump would follow through on anti-lobbying campaign promises... but it seems that was empty, as were most of his positions we are learning. But the lion's share of the problem started with the Republicans and Citizen's United. What a joke of a title for an organization and an equally damaging joke of a decision in the Judicial branch of government. Just goes to show you the only "check" our checks and balances systems are doing is checking on their bank account balances.
                                91 318is Turbo Sold
                                87 325 Daily driver Sold
                                06 4.8is X5
                                06 Mtec X3
                                05 4.4i X5 Sold
                                90 325i Sold
                                97 328is Sold
                                01 323ci Sold
                                92 325i Sold
                                83 528e Totaled