No announcement yet.

classic....ol skool onboard ferrari

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really want to experience a Colombo V12...
    Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

OMG this movie is bringing back memories!!!

This website is for sale! gostream.is is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, gostream.is has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
      john@m20guru.com
      Links:
      Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Personable favorite: 928
        john@m20guru.com
        Links:
        Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

I thought this had been proved a fake years ago.
          I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Originally posted by markseven View Post
            I thought this had been proved a fake years ago.
            It's fake to some degree. The sound is dubbed and some parts are sped up, but the footage is real. I must admit, watching it years later it looks/sounds more fake, but maybe I'm just more jaded.

That aside, it's a great nostalgia piece, and my inner hoon would love to have a chance to do exactly what the film shows.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
              It's fake to some degree. The sound is dubbed and some parts are sped up, but the footage is real. I must admit, watching it years later it looks/sounds more fake, but maybe I'm just more jaded.

That aside, it's a great nostalgia piece, and my inner hoon would love to have a chance to do exactly what the film shows.
              Agreed.
              I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Working...
              X