Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: BBS Euroweaves, Mint Grey Door Cards, Grey Sport Seats! Deals!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: BBS Euroweaves, Mint Grey Door Cards, Grey Sport Seats! Deals!

For Sale : Euro E30 "Euroweaves" 15x7 ET24 w/ 7/10 tread Dunlop 205/55/R15 SOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLD OBO
    The famous Euroweaves from the E30's across the pond. You know what these are. These were powdercoated last summer in a finish to match the original. No curb rash, or scrapes. Minor imperfection in paint on one of the wheels but only visable when up close. All center caps are included. Tires are in good condition and have 2 summers left on them, easily. Can also include 4 winter tires pictures for SOLD
    For Sale : E30 Sport Seats - Grey Cloth SOLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OBO
    Sport seats out of a 325i Touring that was imported to the states. Left hand drive, driver seat is mint, passenger seat has a tear. All bolsters are solid and the seats still feel great. They would clean up perfect with some steam. SOLD
    For Sale : E30 Sedan/Touring Grey Vinyl/Cloth Door Cards 150 OBO
    Set of complete Grey Door Cards for sedan or touring E30 models. These are in mint condition.
    DSC00511 by Ryan Topken, on Flickr

Local pickup or shipping on buyers expense. Located in NJ.
    Last edited by RHDE30Touring; 11-27-2017, 02:45 PM.

Free Bump
    Good price on the seats/panels

Comment

Originally posted by Perculator00 View Post
      Free Bump
      Good price on the seats/panels
      Totally. If you were local, I would probably buy the seats and panels from you
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I'm interested with the seats.

Do you ship the seat to Jakarta Indonesia by USPS EMS?

Comment

Originally posted by RHDE30Touring View Post
          For Sale : Euro E30 "Euroweaves" 15x7 ET24 w/ 7/10 tread Dunlop 205/55/R15 1000 OBO
          The famous Euroweaves from the E30's across the pond. You know what these are. These were powdercoated last summer in a finish to match the original. No curb rash, or scrapes. Minor imperfection in paint on one of the wheels but only visable when up close. All center caps are included. Tires are in good condition and have 2 summers left on them, easily. Can also include 4 winter tires pictures for $150 extra. Winter tires have like 200 miles on them, if that.
          DSC00490 by Ryan Topken, on Flickr
          DSC00494 by Ryan Topken, on Flickr
          DSC00496 by Ryan Topken, on Flickr
          For Sale : E30 Sport Seats - Grey Cloth 200 OBO
          Sport seats out of a 325i Touring that was imported to the states. Left hand drive, driver seat is mint, passenger seat has a tear. All bolsters are solid and the seats still feel great. They would clean up perfect with some steam.
          DSC00504 by Ryan Topken, on Flickr
          DSC00505 by Ryan Topken, on Flickr
          DSC00506 by Ryan Topken, on Flickr
          DSC00508 by Ryan Topken, on Flickr
          For Sale : E30 Sedan/Touring Grey Vinyl/Cloth Door Cards 150 OBO
          Set of complete Grey Door Cards for sedan or touring E30 models. These are in mint condition.
          DSC00511 by Ryan Topken, on Flickr

Local pickup or shipping on buyers expense. Located in NJ.
          Hi!
          Interested in seats tires and euroweaves

Comment

Sports seats.

Hello, I'm interested in your sports seats. I have a e30 touring that I Brought back from Germany with me. How much do you want for the seats?
            Daily:
            1990 318i Touring

Comment

Also interested in the Euroweaves if SilberSurfer falls through
              '86 325e Zinnoberrot /// '02 325ci Schwarz II /// '18 M4 Azurite Black Metallic ///

Albie325 Build Thread | Albie325 COTM Jan 2021

Comment

Responded to all PM's, trying to keep it local for now as there seems to be a lot of interest. Will ship if some of the local buyers fall through. Everything is still for sale until the cash is in my hand, however. Thanks guys. Would also be willing to trade for coil-overs.

Comment

seats

hi im interested in the seats .im in ny , local 200.... see you sunday , 914.246.7517.

Comment

seats

PM'ed you .....

Comment

Thanks dude

Just cleaned the seats. And swapping out the ripped part once I find it. Lol. Thanks ,,,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by Nandof View Post
                        Just cleaned the seats. And swapping out the ripped part once I find it. Lol. Thanks ,,,,,,
                        glad to here buddy, was a pleasure meeting you and doing business. Can't wait to see them installed and getting the love they deserve.

Only have the doorcards left.

Also have a stock 4 spoke non-airbag steering wheel if anyone wants it for $50

Comment

Working...
                        X