Engine + Driveline:
    -43mm turbo
    -ARP Head studs
    -Z4 3.0 SSK
    -UUC delrin shift bushings
    -Magnaflow 11365
    -Blank rotors (front) ATE Powerslot rotors (rear) + Hawk HPS Street pads
    Suspension:
    -BC Racing Coilovers (skid plate in the works)
    -E30 M3 offset CABs
    -E36 M3 steering rack
    Interior:
    -AC Schnitzer aluminum pedals, shift knob, e-brake handle(or stock stuff + ZHP knob, depending on how baller I feel)
    -Summit Racing Seats
    -Momo Competition 350mm wheel
    -SnapOff Quick Release
    Exterior:
    -Smoked turn signals and side markers
    -US ellipsoid conversion
    -HIDs
    -Euro grills
    -Custom black wheel well trim (haven't put the fronts back on yet)
    -Deleted model numbers
    -Replaced busted ass chrome antenna with a working black one
    -XXR 002 16x8 flat gunmetal rims, haters gon' hate
    -205/45 tires
    -Mtech1 rear spoiler

The car is currently put away for the winter. It has an oil leak from the profile gasket which I will be repairing. The engine will be removed and rebuilt, and I will be doing some additional engine work while I'm in there and throw a turbocharger on it. It will be a slow build process as I have limited time. Really hoping to finish by the end of winter though. Powah goal is 250hp.
    Last edited by 16v_e30; 04-30-2016, 12:32 AM.

looks good! good luck on the turbo build.

E30 M30 B35 Swap Mounts!
    http://store.garagistic.com/ocart/e3...=5475809a87e04

Comment

sup bro
      E30 buildy things
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=195286

Comment

Nice lookin 318iS!

Comment

Meatybeef.
          2011 1M Alpine white/black
          1996 Civic white/black
          1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME, BITCH!

Glad you finally joined r3v.

Comment

Very nice, looks like you may need a spacer in the back to match the aggressiveness of the front.

Comment

Originally posted by MattAvino View Post
                sup bro
                Sup Matt, get your ass back to B-Lo where you belong. You know you're going to be helping me with some engine work....

Originally posted by Mr_Tripp View Post
                Very nice, looks like you may need a spacer in the back to match the aggressiveness of the front.
                Too bad the rears already rub... It'll appear a bit more even when I put the wheel arch trim back on to match the rear.

I have since removed the hood, and the exhaust. Only managed to break 2 bolts. Not bad considering exhaust bolts + no heat/PB. But I have replaced the header bolts previously with stainless steel hardware....

Anddd, I think that brings an end to the project. I'll just drive around with an open header and no hood. Baller as shit, right??

Comment

Looks good to me. All that weight saved will definitely make your car at least 75% faster at autocross.

Comment

I'm gonna be back in Buffalo for Christmas, too bad I'm not gonna have any time to meet you guys....
                    sigpic
                    Justin Angelli
                    1985 325e Gazellenbiege

Comment

I finally had some time to work on the car, so I removed the exhaust shields, and the driveshaft. I also prepped the transmission for removal. No pics because my potato was misbehaving.

I also bit the bullet and put a deposit on pretty much all of the turbo components I need. I bought one of JakeB's m42 turbo kits. I got all the options as well as a few others. I am hoping to receive these components by February. I will be using ARP head studs and a stock headgasket. Boost will be 9psi when I put it all back together, and will be raised from there. Shoutout to JakeB for being the fuckin man.

So until February, I need to finish pulling the engine out, rip it apart, more than likely have some block damage repaired, and put it all back together. If I get done early, I'll work on an LSD, rear subframe bushings, and completing my two-tone interior.

Comment

Car looks good, too bad you're at the wrong end of the state! :razz:
                        Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

That is going to be sick. I will have no chance against you at autocross this year with my eta.

Not that I did anyways.

Comment

Bit of an update:

I bought a 4.10 LSD from a fellow r3ver (thanks for hooking me up), got a cherry picker and an engine stand all ready for her. Shouldn't be long before my turbo parts are at my door.

Also removed the radiator, drained PS fluid, removed the disgusting front splashguard, air intake, slave cylinder, and shifter linkage. I would've done more but for some reason my lug nuts were stupid tight and caused me to break a couple things I needed to continue disassembly. Thank Miley Cyrus for air-powered impact wrenches. Makes me wish I had more air tools....

Anyway, here's a couple pics

I'll give someone a cookie if they lick this

Engine's coming out this weekend barring any catastrophe. Current goal is to have it ready for installation before my 1wk vacation out of the country. F*ck biddies, get turbo.

Comment

Doing work! Keep it up!

Comment

Working...
                              X