WTB: Natural leather (0295) dr. side or both front seats / 1990 M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Natural leather (0295) dr. side or both front seats / 1990 M3

Wanted to buy. Natural leather (0295) dr. side or both front seats / 1990 M3
    Must be in great cond. My seats are OK, but looking for a nicer pair.
    As a couple areas on my dr, side seat were replaced in non leather material.
    Long shot, but you never know.

Thanks

I had mine recovered with GAHH leather, got new foam inserts from ECS. They look new.

Replacement BMW Seat Kits for BMW. Fits models M3 Cabriolet,325i Cabriolet,323i Cabriolet,320i Cabriolet,318i Cabriolet,M3 Coupe and years 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993.4-piece upholstery kit in European leather which is specially tanned and finished to exactly duplicate the original color, weight, and grain that was original to your BMW. Kit contains front seat backs and bottoms, headrests, and arm rests. All parts are made from carefully crafted patterns which enable our artisans to exactly duplicate the original part rendering. Front seat rear panels, headrests, and arm rests sold separately. Complete carpet kits and door panels are also available.  WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm— www.P65Warnings.ca.gov

Comment

Thanks! Is it thick leather like the orig? Have read it was Bison leather from BMW. But am not really sure........ Thanks again. Good option.

Comment

Unless M3 seats have different leather than regular leather sport seats, it is not bison. You may want to post the question on an M3 board, just to be sure.

I have gotten leather and vinyl from GAHH for 2 BMWs and they have been perfect matches.

Cory
        1992 325i Cabrio
        1988 320i Touring
        2000 M5
        1977 530i
        2015 328i - Euro Delivery/Performance Center Delivery
        BMWCCA
        E30CCA

Comment

Yes mine was very high quality and thick. The grain was also very nice. some pics (not good ones, some dust and the leather is still relaxing into its shape)...

Comment

Originally posted by cory58 View Post
            Unless M3 seats have different leather than regular leather sport seats, it is not bison. You may want to post the question on an M3 board, just to be sure.

I have gotten leather and vinyl from GAHH for 2 BMWs and they have been perfect matches.

Cory
            Its the same leather as the convertible except i think there's some difference in the stitching. M3 is French Stitched, dont know what vert is, havent seen one for comparison

Comment

I, too, have been looking for natur leather to repair a bolster in my vert. Good luck.

I do not believe a difference between the vert and M3 seat materials.
              ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
                I, too, have been looking for natur leather to repair a bolster in my vert. Good luck.
                Have you tried GAHH?
                1992 325i Cabrio
                1988 320i Touring
                2000 M5
                1977 530i
                2015 328i - Euro Delivery/Performance Center Delivery
                BMWCCA
                E30CCA

Comment

I should figure out what I have 1st. While not in terrible condition the dr seat has some vinyl panels, and leather mixed. Also the dr. side seat back has 3 sections rather than 4 like the pass seat. Could this be a vert seat back? Or whole seat? Not sure how to tell. The pass seat seems orig. And has 4 back panels and a seat back release on the inside. Both seats have the out side arm type release. More action here than S14.net these days. So, I posted this here. Thanks in advance for any info. (still getting the hand of posting photos since photo bucked died) . LOL LOL

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
                  Last edited by NSXM3; 10-25-2017, 02:31 PM.

Comment

I don't know what the convertible seats were covered in, but the M3 seats were Bison from the factory.
                    Originally posted by codyep3
                    I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                    2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
                    1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
                    1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
                    2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
                    2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
                    2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
                    2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
                    2010 F650gs twin
                    2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

What are the differences with convertible seats? Or non M3 Sport seats? Have read the controls are not located in the exact same spots as M3 seats. Just trying to figure out if these are orig. Have had the car 10 years, but the 17 yrs before that anything can happen. Thanks.

Put the stock rims back on last week. Have the mint 15X8" K1's below for sale here on this forum.

Last edited by NSXM3; 10-25-2017, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cory58 View Post
                        Have you tried GAHH?
                        Want a patina'd piece to go with the otherwise great condition interior!
                        ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Been watching these in Bison. Seller says they can make for e30 M3.
                          Seller from Slovenia?

BMW e30 CONVERTIBLE SEATCOVERS CUSTOM MADE - GENUINE BMW BISON LEATHER. YOU HAVE TO UNINSTALL THE GENUINE BMW COVERS FIRST TO INSTALL THE NEW ONES. 2 × seat covers front seatpad e30 convertible. 2 × seat covers front backrest e30 convertible.
                          Last edited by NSXM3; 10-25-2017, 09:12 PM.

Comment

They're not offered in 0295, though. I wonder if he can supply that? I, too, am searching for the same thing.
                            1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
                            1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by AWDBOB View Post
                              They're not offered in 0295, though. I wonder if he can supply that? I, too, am searching for the same thing.
                              They are sending me some samples. Same BMW supplier from Austria is the claim.(Cape Buffalo / Bison) . Will keep you posted.

Comment

Working...
                              X