No announcement yet.

Raleigh, NC area informal meet Nov 12th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant believe I missed this thread. I'll be there.
    1987 325is - sold
    2001 330i - New DD

Comment

I might be able to be there. I want to go... i need to go...
      ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

ill go if i can get directions, and my car running, or if i can get a ride with godz...
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
        Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Sounds like a good time!
          I would like directions.
          Slicktop City!

Comment

Raleigh guys want to caravan? Could make for some good highway pictures...

Comment

Originally posted by tommyboy
              Raleigh guys want to caravan? Could make for some good highway pictures...
              noooo wait for me!!!! i want to caravan too.
              ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

^Wanna meet us in Raleigh? :)

Comment

i was planning on it. i'm tryin to get some of the e30's from boone to come too

Comment

Guys,

here is the list of folks who will receive email with directions to this event on Nov 12. If you are not on this list, you need to email Bill at "fgump AT bellsouth.net" and ask to be added to the list.

e30godz
                    tommyboy
                    asubimmer
                    bmwm3n528
                    schmidty
                    e30matt
                    apex381
                    nc325ic
                    ldsbeaker

On a side note- if any of you NCSU or Raleigh based guys are interested in a good part time JOB with a fellow E30 fan, please email ME at "bretluter@hotmail.com". I am trying to help a friend find someone to do work for his family company- you need to be somewhat mechanically inclined, and have some basic common sense. Hours are random and flexible, you will be doing all sorts of tasks- none of which are difficult or dangerous- and they have a "company vehicle" for you to use if you need to travel to a customer location to do the work. I was doing this work up until recently, but had to stop because I got a "regular" full time job.

Thanks!!

Bret.

Comment

the caravan idea would be cool. I'd like to see that. Bret, do you care if any invaders from the "dark side" come over?
                      '87 325ic, powered by S50.

Comment

Originally posted by e30rapidic
                        the caravan idea would be cool. I'd like to see that. Bret, do you care if any invaders from the "dark side" come over?

Sure, we don't discriminate- black, white, asian, hispanic, brits, whatever......

:P

Bret

Comment

hmmm....stay in boone and get really drunk and watch ASU beat the shit out of western or drive to Raleigh? this is a hard decision. asubimmer where do you live in boone and what color and year do you drive? we should meet up sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by sidewaysdave
                            hmmm....stay in boone and get really drunk and watch ASU beat the shit out of western or drive to Raleigh? this is a hard decision. asubimmer where do you live in boone and what color and year do you drive? we should meet up sometime.
                            Shit, I forgot that was App/Western weekend. Nevermind the meet, I've got some drinking and gaming to do.

Sorry Dave, you guys are going down... again.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

caravan what... anymore info on this stuff
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                              Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

i think you can count me in. i know i will miss out on some good times at the game, but i have some people i havnt seen in a long time that live in raleigh and this is a good reason to go down. as soon as i hear back from them in the next day or two i will give you a yes or no answer for sure. haha and matt what are you thinking? you guys suck! we are going to rape you guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X