Charlotte, NC - 2nd annual February Fling 2/18/06

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beech Ski Mtn? like in boone?
    ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Originally posted by asubimmer
      Beech Ski Mtn? like in boone?
      Nah... the one in Denver, CO... but he could still drive the Lesabre and get there on time... hehe

Comment

comin down with the nceuro crowd...see you guys there

Comment

No fresh engine in the car for the meet, but she'll have the new suspension on. I'm just not gonna have enough time to get the motor in. :(

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Originally posted by e30Matt
            No fresh engine in the car for the meet, but she'll have the new suspension on. I'm just not gonna have enough time to get the motor in. :(
            BS you know you wanna stay up all night swappinga motor in the snow. at least thats what the cool kids do
            HDE30 <3

Comment

For all who were there, don't forget the "Supra incident reenactment." Hilarious shit.
              Last edited by e30Matt; 02-18-2006, 11:17 PM.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

i left, because i wanted beer.
                173rd ABN

Comment

Working...
                X