Spring 2006: Winston-Salem, NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spring 2006: Winston-Salem, NC

Need input for dates, times, agendas, pandas, etc. Let's go!

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

hmm Are we gonna try to do this after school ie around mid may or earlier? If we wanted to do it before school got out my vote would be for 4th-5th of march or 11-12th. those are on both ends of my spring break and most likelly attatch on one side or the other of other peoples spring breaks. Or if after school then after may 8th.

Possible dates: March 4-5th or 11-12th or After May 8th
    HDE30 <3

Comment

-OK, I go to Fo'Tech and need to find out when Im free!
      -Does The Motorsport Connection have a dyno we can borrow? Id like to do that! And please, no eta jokes!
      1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

Ive talked to a few guys from the last meet in Greensboro and they would be down for working on my new suspension at the next meet. Kinda a work day for my new suspension. Where in W-S would be a good place to do this? I have yet to purchase it but its a defenite purchase in the next few weeks.
        HDE30 <3

Comment

Originally posted by SpecM
          -OK, I go to Fo'Tech and need to find out when Im free!
          -Does The Motorsport Connection have a dyno we can borrow? Id like to do that! And please, no eta jokes!

Motorsport Connections has a Dynometer, don't make any plans to 'borrow it'. He'll let you do runs at a charge, shoot him a call for an appointment.

Trevor Ely
          '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
          '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

i would like to attend (since i just missed the GBoro meet). I am out of school so spring break doesn't apply.

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm3n528
              Motorsport Connections has a Dynometer, don't make any plans to 'borrow it'. He'll let you do runs at a charge,
              -I didn't mean for free. I meant that if enough of us wanted a few runs, we could get a group discount.
              1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

last time i was at MSC, Billy had the dyno covered in spare parts and junk. I don't think they use it very much... haha.

anyways, if it's on the weekend why would it have to be during spring break? don't people like to go out of town, or are all of you nerds who don't do anything fun during spring break? all i know is if it's planned on a saturday or something it shouldn't really matter when it is.

i'll probably show up to the next meet, mainly because i wouldn't mind seeing my old e30 again.
                173rd ABN

Comment

Originally posted by Bokes
                  i'll probably show up to the next meet, mainly because i wouldn't mind seeing my old e30 again.
                  Haha, it's gonna look a wee bit different then how you left it with me. ;-) ;-)

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

you know what would be hilarious? if you, me, and my little brother showed up at the meet, ther would be 3 cars there that were or are owned by me.
                    173rd ABN

Comment

count me in for this meet... I should have my car fixed by then

Comment

good lets try to get more than 8 cars this time.
                        HDE30 <3

Comment

do it in hickory, so i dont have to drive anywhere.
                          173rd ABN

Comment

if we do it in hickory can we do the suspension swap there?
                            HDE30 <3

Comment

Originally posted by Bokes
                              do it in hickory, so i dont have to drive anywhere.
                              That was the point of me organizing it in Winston. :)

Comment

Working...
                              X