No announcement yet.

Spring 2006: Winston-Salem, NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well screw that lets do in in lynchburg and then everyone has to drive but me
    HDE30 <3

Comment

Originally posted by Avus E30
      hahahah
      ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Originally posted by Avus E30
        psshh raleigh would be the obvious place to have a meet because it's teh capital

charlie- im going to app next year you crazy mofo

Comment

Lynchburg ftw ya rly
          HDE30 <3

Comment

Originally posted by cpain49176
            psshh raleigh would be the obvious place to have a meet because it's teh capital

charlie- im going to app next year you crazy mofo

Yeah, what he said.............

Seriously guys- I should have the new shop building done in the next 2 months (sooner, I hope....). The plan is to make the new building the working shop, and keep all the crap and loose parts in one of the other barns. We'll see how long that lasts......

OH, and Cpain- you still want this rear seat we talked about?? It's here when you're ready.

:)

Bret.

Comment

seeing as long as Ive been draggin out this suspension idea and tinkering it may be ready by the shops completion.
              HDE30 <3

Comment

cpain49176 you'll love app. haha 2 alpinweiss's in boone :twisted:

Raleigh FTW!1!!!!1!1!!!!!!!! When Bret's done...place inside for you susp avus ;)

Plus I like buying stuff from Bret
                ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Yeah, Bret's farm is in the middle of NOwhere though, lol.
                  Trevor Ely
                  '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
                  '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

-Pfafftown, NC would be ideal. But W-S is acceptable. Any news on dates?
                    1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

not yet still gotta wait on the suspension stuff of mine to get ordered and arrive. that all depends on when the IRS gets off their fay lazy ass and sends me some money.
                      HDE30 <3

Comment

-Matt you clown, I was just looking at the "Mug Thread" in OT and you're Matt Plaster... I thought so... dude this is Micah Braxton from HS/Career Center. Two years ago? You had an AlpinwieB 318is... no more?

Comment

Originally posted by SpecM
                          -Matt you clown, I was just looking at the "Mug Thread" in OT and you're Matt Plaster... I thought so... dude this is Micah Braxton from HS/Career Center. Two years ago? You had an AlpinwieB 318is... no more?
                          Dude, holy shit. It's you.

Yeah, I sold the 318. Stuck like a fucker, but was way too slow for me. Now I've got an '87 325is, looking at picking up another car here soon. That'll be E30 number 3 in the family currently, and number 5 overall. :) Give me a shout sometime man, I'd love to see your car. I'll PM you my cell number.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Originally posted by e30Matt
                            Dude, holy shit. It's you.

Yeah, I sold the 318. Stuck like a fucker, but was way too slow for me. Now I've got an '87 325is, looking at picking up another car here soon. That'll be E30 number 3 in the family currently, and number 5 overall. :) Give me a shout sometime man, I'd love to see your car. I'll PM you my cell number.
                            -Yep yep Its me. ;) Ill call...sometime... but I plan on going to this meet and we can catch up and such. I don't know how much you'd be impressed with teh seta, cuz I wrecked it about two month ago (it'll buff out!) so its looken kinda shabby 'n such... its runs good tho. Where do you work/go to school/screw off/whatever you do all day?

-BTW... I love the M1 is your avatar!

Comment

Whats up everyone,
                              I would love to join in this meet but my M will most likely be in the process of getting 2.5l by Pete McHenry. I am assuming some one on here is his son? I go to boarding school and my spring break is 2 weeks long and could go if it is early in March.

Comment

welcome aboard ncm3 we have no real details other than its gonna be in Winston Salem. I would defenitely like to see the M.
                                HDE30 <3

Comment

Working...
                                X