Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luke's E3012 box

Shipping and Packaging:
    Packaged in a custom box from a bike box. I initially was a bit worried about the box not being padded, but then I thought to myself "This dude knows was he's doing." Sure enough not a scratch or chip anywhere to be seen once I took the box out of the box.

Quality of Parts:
    Luke does not mess around with cheap materials. When I went to drill the hole for the subwoofer wire, thats when I realized how thick the MDF was.This box was made with knowledge and love for clean music.

Instructions:
    AWESOME!! First off, there are a bunch of tutorials of how to install all Luke boxes online here, which are pretty universal to the E30 box. Luke needs to update his site with the links to the installations though. Aside from that, I was worried about drilling the two 3.5" holes in the rear deck b/c I'd hate to measure the holes wrong. Luke has completely relieved my fear when I noticed he included a "drill-hole template" so the chances of screwing up are unlikely.

Customer Support:
    Excellent. Luke' very repsonsive too all emails and PMs sent to him. But his over the phone instructions and patients are A++ This man won't give up until you figure it out.

Installation:
    Using Pelican Parts rating system (adding air to tires is 1, rebuilding an engine is 10) I'd say this is about a "3". Pretty easy. Kids when removing the tar/deadening crap use a heat gun and try not to burn yourself.

Product Review:
    I purchased the E3012 box from Luke about 2 weeks ago and finally got down to installing it last weekend, just in time for Bimmerstock on the east coast. My official overall review of this product is simply put at AMAZING! Not only is it easy to install and required minimum prior knowledge of box installations, it sounds so damn clear. There is close to no rattling from my truck lid, license plate or vanity holder. The sounds quality from the box is way better than my two 12" woofers in a sealed box. And most importantly, for me at least, I have tons of trunk space.

Luke thank you for an amazing product!

PS I was promoting your box at Bimmerstock yesterday and you might have some people coming your way from the east coast. :D
    Click here to leave me feedback on our transactions. :p

Originally posted by poopin04 View Post
    Shipping and Packaging:
    Packaged in a custom box from a bike box. I initially was a bit worried about the box not being padded, but then I thought to myself "This dude knows was he's doing." Sure enough not a scratch or chip anywhere to be seen once I took the box out of the box.

Quality of Parts:
    Luke does not mess around with cheap materials. When I went to drill the hole for the subwoofer wire, thats when I realized how thick the MDF was.This box was made with knowledge and love for clean music.

Instructions:
    AWESOME!! First off, there are a bunch of tutorials of how to install all Luke boxes online here, which are pretty universal to the E30 box. Luke needs to update his site with the links to the installations though. Aside from that, I was worried about drilling the two 3.5" holes in the rear deck b/c I'd hate to measure the holes wrong. Luke has completely relieved my fear when I noticed he included a "drill-hole template" so the chances of screwing up are unlikely.

Customer Support:
    Excellent. Luke' very repsonsive too all emails and PMs sent to him. But his over the phone instructions and patients are A++ This man won't give up until you figure it out.

Installation:
    Using Pelican Parts rating system (adding air to tires is 1, rebuilding an engine is 10) I'd say this is about a "3". Pretty easy. Kids when removing the tar/deadening crap use a heat gun and try not to burn yourself.

Product Review:
    I purchased the E3012 box from Luke about 2 weeks ago and finally got down to installing it last weekend, just in time for Bimmerstock on the east coast. My official overall review of this product is simply put at AMAZING! Not only is it easy to install and required minimum prior knowledge of box installations, it sounds so damn clear. There is close to no rattling from my truck lid, license plate or vanity holder. The sounds quality from the box is way better than my two 12" woofers in a sealed box. And most importantly, for me at least, I have tons of trunk space.

Luke thank you for an amazing product!

PS I was promoting your box at Bimmerstock yesterday and you might have some people coming your way from the east coast. :D
    Wow! What the hell, how did I miss this? Thank you so much!

*grinning*

Luke

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Working...
    X