Tre Performance 255 LPH Fuel Pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tre Performance 255 LPH Fuel Pump

Has anyone used this pump? i need to replace mine soon for my upcoming turbo. If this is no good let me know about other high pressure pumps. Thanks

TREperformance sells high pressure 255 LPH fuel pumps for all BMW vehicles including the 325e, 325i, 325is, 325ix and 325ci. These performance pumps will fit any BMW 325 and flow 255LPH and support 500hp.

Comment

Isn't it just a Walbro?? If so, we used them in our DSM's for ages, they were the go-to pump, never knew anyone to have issues except the noise(get over it!), and the need for an Adjustable FPR as it would overrun the factory unit. I

Oh on the noise factor, the (2g)DSM's with the pump in the backseat, it was a bit annoying. 1g AWD's had them in the trunk, not too bad. 1g FWD's pump was under the car by the rear beam, I never heard mine from inside.

I would also 'hardwire' it, I could hear the tone change in mine with the signal on with the factory circuit.

BTW, if you cam find a Walbro 190lph, get it. It's quiet and flows more than you're probably gonna need.
      -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

I have this pump and I am on number 3 in less than 10 months. The first one died about 2 months in. They exchanged it with no issues. The second one was like pulling teeth. They had my son at the shop for 2 hours claiming they were testing it. Then they said our info didn't come up in their system. Complete hassle. They finally broke down and replaced it and I think they will tell me to pound sand if I cook another one. You get what you pay for and I'm going genuine the next time.

ATTENTION:

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT DONE SO, PLEASE DO SO AT THIS TIME

Comment

I have had one in my e30 for atleast 4 years now. No problems. I don't drive below a quarter tank because of my nasty old fuel tank and It beggins to feels sluggish with my chip/larger injectors. But otherwise no problems especially for the price.

Comment

Just purchased one of these pumps tonight, will report back with feedback

-NICK

Comment

Working...
            X