No announcement yet.

Dockweiler Beach Meet: Saturday January 20th 2018 2pm-close

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve read all the feedback concerning this last meet. I’m glad we had as many people come out as we did considering the weather was very cold and windy. I will definitely start promoting this event earlier than I did this last year. I had really hoped that some of the OG‘s would have helped spread the word about the event and also cross promote to reach some of the people in the community that I may not be in contact with. Let’s shoot for an event that will be like previous years for 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee22 View Post
      I’ve read all the feedback concerning this last meet. I’m glad we had as many people come out as we did considering the weather was very cold and windy. I will definitely start promoting this event earlier than I did this last year. I had really hoped that some of the OG‘s would have helped spread the word about the event and also cross promote to reach some of the people in the community that I may not be in contact with. Let’s shoot for an event that will be like previous years for 2019.

Looking forward to the next event and willing to help out as much as I can. [emoji106]

Bryon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Wheelwell

Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
      LED Bulb Thread
      R6 LED Review

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
        This is from two years ago:

The year before was larger
        Probably the last meet I went to before selling my very. (The one in this picture) soon I'll be back. Building up a "because race car" :giggle:
        TEMO

Originally Posted by Ryan... If you've seen Tango's girl, you would not be questioning his choice of apparel ;-)

Comment

Working...
        X