Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MINT 14" basket weaves

Hello everyone,
    So I have a near mint condition 14" weaves with around 300 miles on new tires. Caps and wrench included. These came originally on my mtech 2. I'm asking $500 plus shipping on buyers part since rims and tires are both in "like brand new" condition. The wheel gurus can chime in if my asking price is too high. If you PM me your number I can send close up pics. They are currently mounted on my car which is stored.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by e30 brick; 04-25-2019, 12:53 PM. Reason: Just wanted to add to title
    sigpic

Sorry guys for some reason, the forum isnt allowing me to load more pics. Administrators have been notified.
    sigpic

Comment

Is this the same car currently listed on bringatrailer.com right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No, but it is almost identical. Mine has no sunroof.
        sigpic

Comment

Here are some more pics from imgur. Sorry am not able to attach pics for some reason.
          https://m.imgur.com/a/kyftJMd
          sigpic

Comment

Can you provide more info on the tires? I see the 205/60-14 size in one of the pics, but couldn't tell the brand and model.

Comment

Hi, sorry for not making it clearer. They are federal "super steel 595"...your basic tire good all around tire. Nothing to write home about.
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the info! I was planning to replace my basketweaves with a cleaner set, but I'm also considering a BBK which requires 15" wheels, so it would be more practical to go that route now just in case.

I must admit I've never heard of this tire, and had to look it up. Using 'steel' in the model name for a rubber product is kind of funny.

Comment

Friday Bump...somebody buy these...
                  sigpic

Comment

Ttt
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X