Dtm Fiberwerkz/eurostop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
    I know the shop that used to put the Eurostop cars together. I know that the body men had the hardest time making arys parts fit semi correctly. They take real parts & destroy them to make molds for their parts (so sad). Anyways im not trying to bag on anyone's company just saying what I've seen.
    Ok, if they are taking real parts for the molds, then how are parts so poor with fitment? lol. Nothing on you it just makes no sense to me.
    1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
    You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
      I know the shop that used to put the Eurostop cars together. I know that the body men had the hardest time making arys parts fit semi correctly. They take real parts & destroy them to make molds for their parts (so sad). Anyways im not trying to bag on anyone's company just saying what I've seen.
      Agreed with Holland.

But also, there is no need to destroy a real part just to make a mold.

Comment

Bump..their parts are junk, and no one should consider them unless you are under a very strict budget..I vow to never let anyone have to go through what I did. Ever. I just wish people would stand by their products....

They make junk, and I am sorry for offending anyone.....please condo idea other options when looking for body parts,

Comment

order a rear valance for my plastic conversion....man it did not fit for shiiit...LOL
          Had some custom work done to it, spend a little more extra just to make it fit...

Never again. DTM FIBERWORKS....NO BUENO...period.
          -1986 S50Turbo Sedan (475WHP/417WTQ) Castromotorsport Built (Sold)
          -1987 Coupe (17x10.5"/17x14")
          Castromotorsport / Buddha_Concept_designs Built *UnderConstruction*

Follow me on Instagram: obes_sebo
          For more updates:)
          Purchase FeedBack http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=278838

Comment

My issues with Ary/DTMFiberwerkz/Eurostop have been well documented on S14.net. Regardless of the terrible service I received, the quality of the product was not up to expectations.

A short review of the hood I purchased. It was wavy, had bumps where the washer nozzles were intended to be, and did not line up straight within the fenders.

I ended up selling it to someone for their track rat.

Buyer beware.

Comment

Originally posted by qwerte View Post
              My issues with Ary/DTMFiberwerkz/Eurostop have been well documented on S14.net. Regardless of the terrible service I received, the quality of the product was not up to expectations.

A short review of the hood I purchased. It was wavy, had bumps where the washer nozzles were intended to be, and did not line up straight within the fenders.

I ended up selling it to someone for their track rat.

Buyer beware.

Junk and he is shady

Comment

Originally posted by Holland View Post
                Ok, if they are taking real parts for the molds, then how are parts so poor with fitment? lol. Nothing on you it just makes no sense to me.
                less than sub par molds. then when they break the mold the part is already trashed. so junked then use the bad mold to make parts for production.
                Singer Vehicle Design.
                Quan@singervehicledesign.com

Comment

I just got the pleasure of trying to mount a early is air dam from DTM.

Never again. not even the stock mounts wanted to fit. I ended up fabbing the mounts. the lights didnt fit correctly either.

If you want cheap parts the you can semi fit on the car and take it to earl shieb this is right up your alley.

another 2 hours on the mold would have made the part almost direct fit.

it cost my customer an extra $250 bucks to make the parts fit like factory.

Comment

...Black Friday Bump!

Hopefully people do their due diligence before attempting transactions with Ary / EuroStop / DTMFiberwerkz

Comment

just add an inch to the wing, whats the problem

Comment

I had called ari ~5 times over the course of three days during normal business hours and left him a message saying I wanted to buy some wheel bolts and it was fairly urgent. After no reply I figured I'd go down to the store during normal business hours on a week day and just buy them. When I got there the door was locked and no one answered the phone.

I guess they didn't want to make money from me?

So I bought studs from jmp.

Also ari called me back about a week later way after I needed the bolts. I lol'd

-NICK

Comment

I truly hope that people are starting to realize you get what you pay for and his stuf is absolute junk and he has horrible customer service. I hope no one buys from him unless you just can't afford decent stuff....he sucks

Please do you dudillgence, this stuff my be cheap, but that is for a reason, horrible fitment p, horrible prod puts.. He is banned from S14 no one will tofu hhis stuff over there....stay away

If the mods really wanted to help this community the would become a stickey..but bc arry send money to this forum, they won't"....

Comment

The idiots at 318ti.org are all over this guy. They see nothing wrong. I have, therefore, concluded that all Ti owners are morons.

Comment

Bump...STAY AWAY he is till selling horrible products

Comment

Lol @ E30M3 owners bitching about the fact their parts don't fit. You own an E30M3 and are buying cheap fiberglass shit for your car, what do you expect?

Classic case of you get what you pay for. They're fiberglass replicas, you're all idiots for thinking it was going to be a bolt on affair. Either make it fit or spend the extra money for the real thing.
                                1987 325is - S52

Comment

Working...
                                X