High Flow Fuel Systems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bangn View Post
    you impatient waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles. stop your waffleswaffleswaffleswafflesing bitching. Do you not realise they may have other orders to fill. Everytime I have ordered something online from the US to AUS its taken almost a month from order to my door. I waited 2 months for my last pelican order. Welcome to online ordering. I would of told you to waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles off too.

18hrs.. what a joke.
    I bet Pelican has your orders in their system by the next day (if not immediately) AND you're able to reach someone there by phone during business hours. If I didn't live on the same continent as the vendors I buy from I'd expect similar delays. Kcuf off.
    Originally posted by kronus
    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Doesn't USPS tracking take like 24 hrs to show up? Hard to not side with the seller on this as you waited less than a day before filing a dispute. I'm surprised Paypal didn't tell you to wait.

Sounds like you got a free part though, congrats.
      Originally posted by LJ851
      I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
        At the end of the day, everybody ended up with a favorable outcome.
        As a shareholder of paypal, i did not see this outcome as favorable.
        ADAMS Autosport

Comment

not all ecommerce shops are the same software, they might have to enter them in manualy. You're still a prat
          Boris - 89 E30 325i
          84- E30 323i

Comment

Working...
          X