No announcement yet.

Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is he saving a Chinese company that is stealing our IP, selling to Iran & NK & has it's devices on a DOJ keep out of our facilities list????

Trump administration is telling Congress it has an agreement to save China's ZTE: Reports

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
      Oh noes!!! Trump is expected to sign in an act that lets dying people try experimental drugs before they are approved by the FDA. God hes such an asshole! People shouldn't be able to choose what they want to do to their bodies, the government should...

It's pretty damn awesome.
      I have no problems with this.

I do have problems with ZTE. Why is gov't saving a foreign company for any reason? What happened to the free market? I had this same problem with the banks and auto manufacturers though... let them fail.
      "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
      -----------------------------------------
      91 318is Turbo Sold
      87 325 Daily driver Sold
      06 4.8is X5
      06 Mtec X3
      05 4.4i X5 Sold
      92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
      90 325i Sold
      97 328is Sold
      01 323ci Sold
      92 325i Sold
      83 528e Totaled
      98 328i Sold
      93 325i Sold

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
        Adios Nobel!

Trump Calls Off Summit Meeting With North Korean Leader

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...s-for-dialogue
        Hahaha who cares kim has met again with moon and NK still says that they are planning on denuking.

You really dont understand that trump pulling out because of kim saying it's off, is making China talk to kim and telling him to get his ass back in. Trump is making China do the work. It's kinda funny what happens when your numba 1 customer starts messing with your money. Trump has had tons of transactions just like this. Perhaps you should read The Art of the Deal....
        Last edited by Mediumrarechicken; 05-27-2018, 06:14 AM.

Comment

Hahaha who cares kim has met again with moon and NK still says that they are planning on denuking.
          HAHAHAHAHA

Kim said he has no intention of becoming like Quadaffi.

Only South Korea has said they will denuke. Trump canceled the meeting because Kim said no denuke & Pence is stupid & they will attack us etc.

Making shit up sounds like fun. I'm going t try:

Trump shocks the world, admits to all his crimes, resigns and turns himself in to authorities.

That was fun!!!!

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA

Kim said he has no intention of becoming like Quadaffi.

Only South Korea has said they will denuke. Trump canceled the meeting because Kim said no denuke & Pence is stupid & they will attack us etc.

Making shit up sounds like fun. I'm going t try:

Trump shocks the world, admits to all his crimes, resigns and turns himself in to authorities.

That was fun!!!!
            You should really try to be less pessimistic and look at who brings China money and who China has to support and then start putting some puzzle pieces together. I'm sorry that you have blinders on and cant see all the players in this game for what they are

Kim is dumb, quadaffi supported terrorism and I'm pretty sure there isn't a civil war going on in NK now..

Kim is just a dumb sable rattler, yet hes doing things that daddy and grandpa never did. We also cant just kill the guy over threats, we'd get help from the rest of the world. Besides if they wanted him dead he'd already be dead, it would be too easy to take him out when hes standing on a balcony at his elaborate military parades.

Trump got the ball rolling and is working it way better than any president ever has whether you like to admit it or not.
            Last edited by Mediumrarechicken; 05-27-2018, 07:18 AM.

Comment

You should really try to be less pessimistic and look at who brings China money and who China has to support and then start putting some puzzle pieces together. I'm sorry that you have blinders on and cant see all the players in this game for what they are
              Perhaps turn that judgmental nonsense in your direction????

Comment

Perhaps turn that judgmental nonsense in your direction????
                I dont need to because I'm able to see how the puzzle is being put together, but you cant because of your nonsensical hatred

Comment

I dont need to because I'm able to see how the puzzle is being put together, but you cant because of your nonsensical hatred
                  You see what they want you to see because of your blind devotion.

Your blinders will hurt when finally the reality of how fully you fell for their lies is proven beyond even your inability to see through their deceit.

Have fun with that.

Comment

You see what they want you to see because of your blind devotion.

Your blinders will hurt when finally the reality of how fully you fell for their lies is proven beyond even your inability to see through their deceit.

Have fun with that.
                    Negative pal. The things I'm happy with are happening and what I've known to be bullshit is still bullshit

Comment

Negative pal. The things I'm happy with are happening and what I've known to be bullshit is still bullshit
                      Ok, buddy. Don't enjoy it.

Comment

Ok, buddy. Don't enjoy it.
                        Sure thing mr negative

Comment

What are things you like that are happening?

Comment

The two of you need to take a breather. You disagree with each other, no need to continue with the back and forth, it's like watching two people both attempt to get the last word in. There is absolutely nothing being added to the discussion.

On the NK negotiation front, no one is right or wrong yet, we have to wait and see how it plays out. If the status quo changes, fantastic, if it doesn't, well we're no better off than we were before, so I don't really see Trump's actions as anything outside of the norm on that front, because he's probably waiting to see how it plays out too. The US has influence, certainly, however, China is the big dog here because they are the power right next door and the one that will most certainly be affected if war returns to that peninsula.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
                              The two of you need to take a breather. You disagree with each other, no need to continue with the back and forth, it's like watching two people both attempt to get the last word in. There is absolutely nothing being added to the discussion.

On the NK negotiation front, no one is right or wrong yet, we have to wait and see how it plays out. If the status quo changes, fantastic, if it doesn't, well we're no better off than we were before, so I don't really see Trump's actions as anything outside of the norm on that front, because he's probably waiting to see how it plays out too. The US has influence, certainly, however, China is the big dog here because they are the power right next door and the one that will most certainly be affected if war returns to that peninsula.
                              Did you not notice I let him have the last word? I saw that and choose to let it be.

Comment

Seriously, chill out man, I have no interest in arguing with you over who got the last word in, it's irrelevant, I even commented on the NK situation and China's involvement to move the discussion forward.

Comment

Working...
                                X