Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should a high School incident be relevant 35 years later?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
    OMG! A college student admitted sometimes he had too many beers! NO WAI! THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE!

And the point about the crime, is ENTIRELY the point. You're essentially saying that crime or not, an accusation should hold weight. Which is absolutely bonkers to me.

Are you really this incensed with blind hatred for anything on the right, you want to rid the US of "innocent until proven guilty" or the 6th Amendment?
    I said nothing of the kind. To the contrary, I said without the allegations he does not belong. Reading comprehension, get you some.

The man has lied about his positions on several important issues the court will face.

The man has lied about his behavior as a young man. The man went to a job interview and poked his interviewers in the eye and is acting like he is entitled to this position.

This is about Brett K. It is not about anything else and B.K. does not belong on the Supreme Court.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

OMG! A college student admitted sometimes he had too many beers! NO WAI! THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE!

And the point about the crime, is ENTIRELY the point. You're essentially saying that crime or not, an accusation should hold weight. Which is absolutely bonkers to me.

Are you really this incensed with blind hatred for anything on the right, you want to rid the US of "innocent until proven guilty" or the 6th Amendment?
      you realize this hearing was set up by the right, right?
      the left asked for an investigation, the right wanted to rush to the hearing.
      i get you hate "dems" and i can't blame you, but lets use some common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by saucers View Post
        you realize this hearing was set up by the right, right?
        the left asked for an investigation, the right wanted to rush to the hearing.
        i get you hate "dems" and i can't blame you, but lets use some common sense.
        Oh you're ready to play again?

Bruh, I hate the left and the right AND the vocal minorities that seem to rule both of them these days.

What common sense are you speaking of? What exactly is your point?
        Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
        Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
          The point isn't that he should be prosecuted, it is that he may have committed this crime and SCOTUS isn't a right.
          Nope, your own words.

It's pretty clear that you think regardless if he committed the crime, he should be excluded from consideration. Whatever issues you have with him are not germane to this particular discussion, since it's about this allegation.

And my point is that if he didn't commit the crime, it should be inadmissible. Why is this so hard to grasp?

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

And my point is that if he didn't commit the crime, it should be inadmissible. Why is this so hard to grasp?
            Because it's a trump Nomination, and its replacing a shifty swing swing seat to a staunchaly conservative one.

It's a trump did it so it's wrong. The man. Could reach into a flooded river and put out 14 babies in a single motion and still be berated for it by the far left
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

I hate the left and the right AND the vocal minorities that seem to rule both of them these days.
              Amen.
              "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
              -----------------------------------------
              91 318is Turbo Sold
              87 325 Daily driver Sold
              06 4.8is X5
              06 Mtec X3
              05 4.4i X5 Sold
              92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
              90 325i Sold
              97 328is Sold
              01 323ci Sold
              92 325i Sold
              83 528e Totaled
              98 328i Sold
              93 325i Sold

Comment

Oh you're ready to play again?

Bruh, I hate the left and the right AND the vocal minorities that seem to rule both of them these days.

What common sense are you speaking of? What exactly is your point?
                Pick a side already, tiki torch or ski mask.

Comment

Nope, your own words.

It's pretty clear that you think regardless if he committed the crime, he should be excluded from consideration. Whatever issues you have with him are not germane to this particular discussion, since it's about this allegation.

Should someone who perjures himself multiple times be a SCOTUS justice? Perjury IS a crime, and he had already perjured himself before any allegations came out.

Comment

Originally posted by Elysian View Post
                    Should someone who perjures himself multiple times be a SCOTUS justice? Perjury IS a crime, and he had already perjured himself before any allegations came out.
                    Nope.

My desire for "innocent until proven guilty" is in no way an endorsement of BK.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

well I'll bite

You say perjury, please point out specifics where K perjured himself

Anyone who believes the persecution of K is about justice is delusional.
                      The "plaintiff" accused K of being basically a stupid 17 year old, and when asked to provide proof she names 3 separate people who all deny it. People she named.

As Schumer said 23 minutes after K's nomination he'll "resist K with everything he's got", and also said K does not deserve the presumption of innocence. What a fucking nozzle, but not a surprise.

This about payback for Garland, and also the left is frankly scared to death the Supreme Court will no longer make up "rights" out of thin air.

Interesting that Joe "bite me" Biden started the practice of never confirming a SCOTUS nominee in the last year of a President's term.

LOL, payback is a bitch. Time for the Republicans to play hardball and vote K in.
                      Last edited by gwb72tii; 10-01-2018, 01:10 PM.
                      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                        well I'll bite

You say perjury, please point out specifics where K perjured himself

Anyone who believes the persecution of K is about justice is delusional.
                        The "plaintiff" accused K of being basically a stupid 17 year old, and when asked to provide proof she names 3 separate people who all deny it. People she named.

As Schumer said 23 minutes after K's nomination he'll "resist K with everything he's got", and also said K does not deserve the presumption of innocence. What a fucking nozzle, but not a surprise.

This about payback for Garland, and also the left is frankly scared to death the Supreme Court will no longer make up "rights" out of thin air.

Interesting that Joe "bite me" Biden started the practice of never confirming a SCOTUS nominee in the last year of a President's term.

LOL, payback is a bitch. Time for the Republicans to play hardball and vote K in.
                        Kavanaugh lied under oath about the stolen Dem emails, he lied under oath about his involvement in the GWB torture policy, and it can still be argued he lied about his involvement with Judge Pryor's nomination.

Those "rights out of thin air" were done under conservative courts. They aren't "out of thin air." If this were about payback for Garland, why would they have waited till Kavanaugh? Gorsuch sailed through confirmation.

Also, no one denied anything, they "don't recall."

Comment

Also, no one denied anything, they "don't recall."
                          So what part of "don't recall" somehow supports Ford?

This despicable charade is a joke. And so typical of the left.
                          “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                            So what part of "don't recall" somehow supports Ford?

This despicable charade is a joke. And so typical of the left.
                            What part disputes her? You said clearly "deny."

There's more evidence for her story than Kavanaugh's denial, which Kavanaugh lied all over as well.

Comment

What part disputes her? You said clearly "deny."

There's more evidence for her story than Kavanaugh's denial, which Kavanaugh lied all over as well.
                              you're kidding, right?
                              Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                              Q
                              :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                                you're kidding, right?
                                July 1st, 1982.

Comment

Working...
                                X