• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a sweet m3
    E30 buildy things
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=195286

Comment

Pulled into Harrys U-Pull It in Pennsburg for some day-off park pullin and spotted this in the parking lot. This anyone here?
      Attached Files
      TWELVE HAMMERS

Comment

On the 405 this morning, nice white e30 with euro filler,you on here?
        sigpic
        TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
        FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

Saw a red late model going down Main street headed towards downtown today, Neenah WI.

Looked real clean, anyone here?

Comment

Which one of you guys was in Del Mar today? My friend and I were taking his z31 to get smoged today and there was a white e30 325i coupe which was white and had a black rear spoiler? When we passed by I said nice e30.

Comment

Hi
              I can understand your problem but i have not accurate answer for this type of qyery
              but i sugget you a site in which you can search a better solution for your problem
              Top Ten classified website

Comment

I saw a white 'vert lowered on Alpinas driving through Columbia the other day, car was sweet as hell.

Comment

I spotted a late model vert at Moonlight Beach in Encinitas. Clean car man! I left you a SoCALe30 biz card on your windshield. Bring that beast to Bimmerfest this year. :D

Comment

those wheel faces are so thin they look like a bad photoshop job.

Comment

Almost lost my shit. Lady was driving it.
                      I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
                      Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Lady Driver

Originally posted by CrusherCurtis View Post
                        The guy is probably like me. He wants a nice E30 and he calls it "her" car and let's the beotch drive it once in a while.

My wife has a similar vert. She does't know about the lowering springs and Bilsteins though. ;)

I always thought that verts were for the "little light in the loafer" crowd. But Now that I have one, I love it.

Don
                        Discounts to all R3VLimited users on Amsoil products www.tampabaysynthetics.com

Comment

Originally posted by CrusherCurtis View Post
                          didn't a lot of mt2 verts (most of them?) come in auto tranny?

E46t

Comment

The real ones that came out in 91 were about 50/50 auto/manaul. I don't know about those white on white on white ones that came out in 92. Can't stand em.
                            I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
                            Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

I just saw a 325is on el camino real passing the Encinitas sheriff's sub station. This car was a greyish metallic. it had a full roll cage and was lowered on what looked to be style 5s. A middle aged gentleman with a handlebar mustache was driving the car.

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by turge View Post
                                It had a full roll cage and was lowered on what looked to be style 5s. A middle aged gentleman with a handlebar mustache was driving the car.
                                Win.

Comment

Working...
                                X