Carspotting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carspotting

So just replaced my CAB's and decide to go for a drive. I never see any other E30's or good BMW's beside the average 325's, 7 series and some 5's here and there.

I must be in the twiglight zone because So far I've seen 3 M5's(all E60), an X6M at the gas station being driven by an Asian kid who looked younger than me and I finally saw an e30 that didn't have 20's, led light strips or just plain ol beat down for a change. Was alpine, lowers with matching white wheels.

1 of the M5's was driven by a chick who I guess though I didn't take off from the light fast enough so she easily sped around me with not even so much as a look. Anyone wanna let me borrow their boosted M30 for some revenge??? ;)

I say BMW should make it mandatory for anyone purchasing an "M" car to take a class on BMW heritage. Where's my respect your elders decal! I'm putting it on tonight!

Anyways just a nice drive so far. Ready to attack some curves. WTH as I'm typing this another M5 just passed by. (I'm in a parking lot)
    DENY IGNORANCE!
    Schwarz 325-totaled
    brilliantrot 318i-daily

Originally posted by mkcman17
    don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

Originally posted by kwill22 View Post
    I say BMW should make it mandatory for anyone purchasing an "M" car to take a class on BMW heritage. Where's my respect your elders decal! I'm putting it on tonight!
    Don't forget youe E30 was just some plain-jane 318 or 325 at one point in its life ;)

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Yea that is true.

I'd say its mainly the attitude of some of the people I've actually met and the stereotype we all get for driving bmw's. Moreso the newer vehicle crowd
      Last edited by kwill22; 08-15-2012, 05:05 PM.
      DENY IGNORANCE!
      Schwarz 325-totaled
      brilliantrot 318i-daily

don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

Comment

most peope don't care about old crappy cars, kinda like how I don't care about old crappy stamps and coins-- unless they will buy me car parts.

Comment

I'm a douche and I know it. Whether in the e46, or the M3, of my shitty Rover or e28. I don't care. Fuck everyone else driving.

The prick is definitely on the inside of my cars.
          1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

In the BMW caste system, we are the untouchables.

Slammin, I see what you did there. Diggin' the siggin'.
            sigpic
            Originally posted by JinormusJ
            Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
            1989 325is Raged on then sold.
            1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
            1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
            1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

I recently noticed I have a slight split personality when driving my e30 vs e90. When Im in my 325e, I tend to notice my environment and appreciate it. i.e. "smile at other BMW drivers, wave, the two finger salute, etc. Whereas when I'm in the e90, Im the asshole speeding past you because you drive like a grandmother swimming in syrup.

Might be the difference in power between the cars. Ive been working on my etiquette while driving the e90 though :)
              SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
              IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
              BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
                I recently noticed I have a slight split personality when driving my e30 vs e90. When Im in my 325e, I tend to notice my environment and appreciate it. i.e. "smile at other BMW drivers, wave, the two finger salute, etc. Whereas when I'm in the e90, Im the asshole speeding past you because you drive like a grandmother swimming in syrup.

Might be the difference in power between the cars. Ive been working on my etiquette while driving the e90 though :)

hmm interesting.. E90 turns you into a cock ... note taken.
                ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)Be Afraid Of The Future

Comment

lol. well i guess the E30 humbles everyone. i must say though last time i drove my moms G37S i was enjoying the power and speed. that car can move! so yea speed definately helps
                  DENY IGNORANCE!
                  Schwarz 325-totaled
                  brilliantrot 318i-daily

Comment

I just get depressed when someone is in a M car and drives like fucking Bob Barker. I made a vow when j get a M I will show people the true meaning of MPower.

Comment

Originally posted by Xat1cZ View Post
                      hmm interesting.. E90 turns you into a cock ... note taken.
                      +1 on that

I am def. more of a prick and more aggressive when im driving my e92 M3

When driving the e30, much more relaxed and cruising. Now if i had a s50 in my e30 i think id be just as bad...speed def brings the cock/ahole out
                      Had a smooth purchase transaction with me?
                      Please share your feedback

Comment

Originally posted by camip View Post
                        I just get depressed when someone is in a M car and drives like fucking Bob Barker. I made a vow when j get a M I will show people the true meaning of MPower.
                        This. when a e92 m3 is blocking me going 60mph instead of the 70mph lmit I get pissed. Means I have to slow down then wait 10Mins to get back to 72. (@ 72 mph I get like 33mph somehow....)
                        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                        willschnitz

Comment

saw an E36 M3 today. granny driving
                          DENY IGNORANCE!
                          Schwarz 325-totaled
                          brilliantrot 318i-daily

Comment

Working...
                          X