Looking for usable flywheel for m42 g240

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for usable flywheel for m42 g240

Need to get my 318i on the road . Looking for a good flywheel to use . New ones are pretty expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1986 LTW M52 (First project 2015- )
    1998 e36 328ic/5 -
    Roundie alpina pig cheek’d (1969)
    1967 2002 parts car
    1994 318iS junked.

I should have a flywheel, pp and clutch disk. Shipping might be pricy, but I don't need much for them.

Comment

i have a euro 323i flywheel if interested, it is basically a 325i flywheel with the motor side shaved down from the factory

m20 reference:

Comment

You can get a new one from Amazon for 80 bucks right now. It's a warehouse item so it was purchased and returned.

Comment

Originally posted by jwal View Post
          You can get a new one from Amazon for 80 bucks right now. It's a warehouse item so it was purchased and returned.

Is that why it says used instead of new ? I’ve seen that listing before posting the thread .

1986 LTW M52 (First project 2015- )
          1998 e36 328ic/5 -
          Roundie alpina pig cheek’d (1969)
          1967 2002 parts car
          1994 318iS junked.

Comment

Originally posted by JeLani View Post
            Is that why it says used instead of new ? I’ve seen that listing before posting the thread .

Yessir, Amazon warehouse is the returns that are sold at a discount through Amazon. I buy tons of stuff from there. If you have issues with any of it, you can return it for free.

Comment

And if you don't like those, I'll sell you my old flywheel with everything for 75 plus shipping

Comment

Working...
              X