Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw 2 red late models yesterday! One with a girl driving on the highway heading toward Kirkland from the Bellevue direction, and another red one (both 2 doors, btw) in downtown Seattle. Both could have been r3v'ers haha. Also, there was a white early vert at the waterfront in Seattle, but didn't look like someone from here. :P I wonder if anybody see's me around. I drive a black early model coupe and pass dozens of E30s every week.

Comment

Yea idk if there on here though I post every time I see one and no one claims the cars lol

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413775400.379738.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	7171637Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413775413.679638.jpg
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	7171638Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413775424.377455.jpg
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	7171639 Spotted in mercer island, anybody know who this is?

Comment

Saw a red and grey early model mobbin to deception pass. Gotta' be on R3V considering they were sideways.... :early:
          -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
          -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
            White late model 325is followed me through woodway on my way to work. Looked completely stock and super clean.
            Hey! Im pretty sure that was me, up by shoreline, right? A family member just gave me their 89 325is. I'll be driving her back down to LA in a few days. Nice ride btw, When I spotted you I had to follow you. Didnt want to deal with that construction though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mug View Post
              Hey! Im pretty sure that was me, up by shoreline, right? A family member just gave me their 89 325is. I'll be driving her back down to LA in a few days. Nice ride btw, When I spotted you I had to follow you. Didnt want to deal with that construction though.
              Haha yea looked nice, I was really jelly, looked pristine. Theres an IX 4 door, Calypso 4 Door and a M3 in that neighborhood im after.
              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
              willschnitz

Comment

Nice! when I was taking her into the shop a few days ago to get checked out before the long drive I spotted a red E24 M6 in someones driveway, pretty damn sexy looking.

Comment

Who has the early model around tacoma that modified their emblem to say 253?

Comment

Saw a extremely clean late model alpine vert with a hardtop and oem mudflaps this morning on the I405 S to I90 W interchange. Older gentleman driving. Looked immaculate!
                    m106 1990 e30
                    e36 daily
                    e32 cruiser

Comment

Saw a alpine late model sedan in Anacortes at lunch. Owner was in his yard and nodded as I cruised by in the 02 heheh
                      -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
                      -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

Saw a white slammed late model vert with driver side 3/4 panel damage Everett ave & cedar. You turned right onto cedar. Couple mins ago

Comment

Hello to the late Alpine is coupe, lowered on weaves and an IS lip on 520 today between 92nd and 405 at about 8:45Am
                          1991 349is (wadded up)
                          1984 Rabbit 2.0L16v swap (wife's)
                          2003 LR Disco II (wife's)
                          1993 MB 400SEL (son 1's)
                          1980 MB 450SEL (son 2's)
                          2004 KTM 525 EXC-R SM Sold:(

Comment

Spotted a black e30 with dark wheels in kenmore around 2pm? Gave the deuces

91 Alpinweiss2 318is OBD2 S52

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416176781.842557.jpg
Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	7172225 who's is this. Very clean

Comment

You've spotted tytypeterson
                                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                                willschnitz

Comment