Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

show me your stash

my stash for the 4th

excuse the pink and the sheets its my girlsfriends room. and she got the frilly fireworks for the nephew. you know fountains and sparks and stuff. now she wants to wrestle cuz shes reading what im saying. anyways show wat you got or what you do for the 4th of july. any good stories also.
    DENY IGNORANCE!
    Schwarz 325-totaled
    brilliantrot 318i-daily

Originally posted by mkcman17
    don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

None...fire bans :/

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

No comment.

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

o you are in colorado. that sucks. we just got through with debby and everything is still soaked so were good. its freaking hot though. and mosquitos are like crackheads on a binge
        DENY IGNORANCE!
        Schwarz 325-totaled
        brilliantrot 318i-daily

don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

Comment

Wrestle away, good sir.
          Tim.

Comment

got a break. shes in the kitchen. lol true story. i was licking her (rick james lick) and she yells out if you gon lick me lick my pus*y. thats when ish got real and she got slapped...

on the butt.

hmm. on that note ill be back...
            DENY IGNORANCE!
            Schwarz 325-totaled
            brilliantrot 318i-daily

Comment

I live in CA. We have sparklers and shit like that. I have about 20 M80's but they're sketch as fuck. No wick, it just says "Rub on box. Throw" not really willing to blow off my hand lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsully70sev View Post
                I live in CA. We have sparklers and shit like that. I have about 20 M80's but they're sketch as fuck. No wick, it just says "Rub on box. Throw" not really willing to blow off my hand lol.
                Get your drunk friends to use them.

Comment

Originally posted by SedanSandwich View Post
                  Get your drunk friends to use them.
                  You seem like you have experience with this. Stories?

Comment

I used to have tons of those. They get boring after a while though. Tied like 10 together, lit some and put them in a water bottle and closed the top to see what would happened a bunch of other stuff.

The most fun though was getting a rattle can and taking the nozzle off and jamming the lil plastic stem open. Sat can down without spraying yourself in the face (ask me how i know) and light on fire. Instant inferno fountain. I was bored that night.
                    DENY IGNORANCE!
                    Schwarz 325-totaled
                    brilliantrot 318i-daily

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                      My 1991 318is Progression Thread

Comment

I still can't stop laughing. "In Soviet Russia, Bomb Disarms You!"
                        Originally posted by James Crivellone
                        1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Wow that's freaking funny. Dude had the serious screams going.
                          DENY IGNORANCE!
                          Schwarz 325-totaled
                          brilliantrot 318i-daily

Comment

Holy shit that dude blew his hand off. Rewatched that one a couple times.

Dude hold your sack up

Oh and sucks im in Cali sparklers & piccolos ftw. Gunna celebrate my own way. Stash u say?

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                            DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Butt ticket was epic lulz... I almost did of laughter.
                              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                              willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                              X