X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giant cottonmouth in north Florida

Here's the link to the story.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mostpop...z6Gy0YIwA.cspx

This isn't too far from where i live(about 40-50 miles) and scares the nuts out of me to know water moccasins can get this big. I know snakes never stop growing but it's just crazy knowing that a snake you grown up seeing often no-more than 4-6 feet and maybe 3-4 inches around was found that size not far from where you live. And Jacksonville and surrounding areas are still very rural... For now

They're already extremely poisonous. Plus this size. :eeek: on that note I wish they would've just pinned it down and kept it alive for the zoo or something. That would've been interesting to see.
    DENY IGNORANCE!
    Schwarz 325-totaled
    brilliantrot 318i-daily

Originally posted by mkcman17
    don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

FUCK

I dont hate snakes or anything, but shit like this make me very glad we dont have venomous snakes where I live
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

And they're very territorial and aggressive. Come anywhere near them and the bring the wrath of Sparta.
      DENY IGNORANCE!
      Schwarz 325-totaled
      brilliantrot 318i-daily

don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

Comment

came in here expecting a marijuana legalization story ;)

Comment

Lol, not happening hear. I highly dought that happening here.
          DENY IGNORANCE!
          Schwarz 325-totaled
          brilliantrot 318i-daily

Comment

it was unfactual of the news source to say that. If you read the comments, it says it was a minature tractor used, and the news station wanted to make headlines
            2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
            (Daily Driver)
            Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
            KW V2 Coilovers
            VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

Its still a +7 foot 85lb FUCKING COTTON MOUTH
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

I don't know anything about snakes, are cotton mouth's dangerous?
                Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                Originally posted by J3M93
                This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Very

William Pitt-

Comment

Cottonmouth will jack you up
                    DENY IGNORANCE!
                    Schwarz 325-totaled
                    brilliantrot 318i-daily

Comment

Wish they kept it alive though.. otherwise looks like im not going to be sleeping tonight :) thanks!

jk, but spiders.. FFFFFFFFFFFF that shiizzz :(
                      Calypsorot 2.7L Stroker Turbo - Sold
                      2003 Honda Civic- daily
                      1997 Eagle Talon TSI - 4g63 awd turbo! PROJECT!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

One might assume that's a fosters that snake is pounding?????

William Pitt-

Comment

Ain't no motheruckin too boku!
                            sigpic
                            Parts Wanted
                            The Never-ending Resto Mod

Comment

hah, I remember hearing stories as a kid of relatives being chased by them, don't fuck with cottonmouths.

they will chase/pursue you...

best story I heard was tears of fear/nearly peeing from terror as they were chased.
                              1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
                              1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
                              1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
                              1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
                              1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
                              I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Working...
                              X