X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtb: late M52B28

Located in north florida.

Looking for M52tuB28

Long story short my dad overheated the engine in my brothers 2001 528i. Toasted the engine. Looking for a good aluminum M52TUB28 to replace it. I'm acting as Middleman.

I finally convinced him that taking some people's offer of $1k for the car was the worse thing he could possibly do, especially because the car is in really good shape and the engine can be found cheap so here we go.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by kwill22; 01-16-2013, 12:37 PM.
    DENY IGNORANCE!
    Schwarz 325-totaled
    brilliantrot 318i-daily

Originally posted by mkcman17
    don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

I have a good m52tu dual vanos head and bottom end if you want to rebuild. The head has been cleaned and pressure tested for cracks and it came up 100%. The machine shop recommended a valve grind and a minor resurface, but that should be done anyway if you were doing it right. PM me if you want to discuss this any further. Thanks!
    The difference between porcupines and BMWs is that porcupines have the pricks on the outside!

Comment

Bump
      DENY IGNORANCE!
      Schwarz 325-totaled
      brilliantrot 318i-daily

Originally posted by mkcman17
      don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

Comment

Working...
      X