Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1988 325is Lachssilber E30

For Sale: 1988 BMW 325is Lachssilber E30

Purchased this car from a younger guy out in Nashville in April. Really wanted to get another E30 after driving a couple in my younger years while growing up in Germany. Nostalgia goggles in full effect.

The car was in really good shape when I purchased it from him. One of the cleaner E30's I saw when trying to find one.

VIN-WBAAA2301J8260982

The body of the car has 124xxx on it. An engine rebuild was done back on the engine at 119100 miles. The M20 is running better than ever. I have an extensive excel log of all the work that has been done if you wish to take a look. BUT, since I have had the car, below is the work I have done myself, or had RRT out in Sterling complete for me.

I completely re-did the interior. I dyed the headliner from beige to black. Dyed the carpet from grey to charcoal grey but it came out black. Did the seats in a charcoal grey from the previous light grey that it was. The dash was cracked,
    and another forum member and I took out the old dash and replaced it with an uncracked one. I refurbished once again the cluster as I did not like the color scheme from the previous owner. E30dad was able to bring it back to a more stock look for me and I have a three-year warranty on it which started in May.

Installed an auto solutions SSK. Complete with ZHP knob and M fabric for both the shift and e-brake boot. New BMW floor mats.

Put in a rear seat with headrests and ski pass for the look.

Had another forum member tint my rear tails to a smoked look. I also replaced the headlights with smoked/smiley/crosshair DEPO complete with new fog lights. All of which have HID x55 at 8k.

Changed the kidney grill to a flat black with the euro grill for the headlights as well.

Installed a shorty antenna adapter. I have the telescopic one if you would like it.

The front bumper seems to be warped in the middle. However, I have from Gutenparts, a new, sealed, unpainted bumper complete with new trim molding for the front and the rear. I haven't got around to getting it painted and installed. So that would be a part of the sale.

AC runs cold! All electrical is working too. Windows, sunroof.

Only spot of rust is under the battery in the rear.

(Other misc items)

New cylinder head, gasket, bolts, spark plugs installed <1,500 miles ago
    Miller Performance chip and cold air intake (+20 HP)
    3,500 miles on Kuhmo Ecsta 4x tires and new ASA 16" wheels
    Bilstein HD from and rear shocks and mounts
    H&R OE sport springs all four corners
    New sway bar links, control arms
    New drive shaft
    New radiator, alternator, master cylinder, fan clutch, fuel pump
    New OEM exhaust
    New pioneer Bluetooth stereo receiver and new speakers and tweeters (2 tweeters in doors and 4 speakers).

If you're interested, text me at 703-953-7839 or email ramezkhayat@gmail.com

I am based in the NOVA area.

Price: $13,000 USD OBO

Pics can be found below.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Do you have any more details on the ssk? that looks super clean.
    sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

Originally posted by ncsubowen View Post
      Do you have any more details on the ssk? that looks super clean.
      Yeah, it was built by Ronald @autosolutions after I asked him to do another one for the E30 since I loved the E36 one he did for me. I believe it's sitting at a 20% throw reduction. It's super notchy, never sticks and feels great!

Comment

Wow..beautiful and nicely appointed. Love it. GLWS!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaikane40 View Post
          Wow..beautiful and nicely appointed. Love it. GLWS!!
          Thanks!!

Comment

WOW! Beautiful E30!

GLWS.

Comment

Pics not working for me, for some reason. Says "can't find page"

Comment

Bumping this...sorry, car is still available!

Comment

still for sale?
                  '73 inka 2002
                  Hopefully a soon to be e30 owner.

Comment

Dude, use the PM function instead of reviving every dead thread on the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakeismartin View Post
                      still for sale?
                      Originally posted by BDZM3 View Post
                      Dude, use the PM function instead of reviving every dead thread on the forum.

Consider this an official suggestion to do exactly that.
                      Originally posted by kronus
                      would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Working...
                      X